Chapt. 4

Ella's POV

I am now in bed, my face stuffed with popcorn and focusing on my laptop. No I'm not studying. I'm watching a movie like a straight A student would do.

About 1 and a half hour later I finish the movie and its almost 3 in the morning. I get out of my comfortable bed and stretch by the window and closed it because it was freezing. So I decided to look at my neighbour's window just to see the boy who kissed me, half naked looking at me with wide eyes and a hint of pink on his cheeks.

I gave him a questioned look before I realised he's not focusing on my face but my body.

Shit.

I blushed very hard as I remember what I'm wearing.

A laced top that stops just below my breasts and some booty shorts. I was wearing a robe but it fell when I got out of my bed and didn't bother to put it on because I WASN'T EXPECTING A HOT GUY WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY BROTHER'S BESTFRIEND TO SEE ME FROM ACROSS HIS HOUSE BOTH OF US HALF NAKED.

His surprised expression soon turns into a smirk and my face reddens when he scanned my body AGAIN and licks his lips.

Out of instincts, I closed the curtains as fast as possible out of embarassment.

~♡~

It's Monday today ugh and I haven't seen Damien since that incident last week. So much has happened it just two days.

Today I have to face him and deal with life. Oh gawd, I really don't think I can face him. I grab my bag with my left hand and dropping it in pain as I remember I had a sprained wrist. Luckily, I am a right hander. I didn't tell anyone at all. Not my brother nor Damien or even my friends. I just covered my wrist that is unprofessionally wrapped in a bandage and covered that with my long baggy sweatshirt.

"OH MY GOD ELLA!!!WHY DO YOU TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TO GET READY?! HURRY UP WOULD YOU?!" Ashton yells.

I didn't answer him. Not in the mood.

"I'm here." I said. "Let's go."

"You should eat something first. You haven't ate since yesterday." He said.

"I ate popcorn." I say in defense.

"A proper meal." He says.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

He just sighed in defeat as response. "Just let's go. Damien's waiting in the car."

My eyes widened at his words. "O-o-oh-k-y"

I put on the hood of my hoodie over my head and avoid Damien's eyes though I could really feel his eyes on me.

Damien looked as if nothing had ever happened between us.

He was also silent.

Did the kiss mean nothing to him?

Or did he forgot?

Then my brother and him just had some small talk here and there but I wasn't focusing on them.

But there was one topic that made me want to listen.

"So there was this one girl in our school that I slept with last night and I really like her and I probably might ask her out." He said to Ashton. I wanted to burst out crying right now. I thought we actually-

No, that's stupid. Why would someone like him like someone like me? Yeah it's stupid.

Trigger warning: Content below shows scenes of r4pe (I'll put a safe zone note when it's over)