Chapt. 15

Ella's POV

"Hey bae!" I call out Breanne

"Hey boo!" She calls back.

We stare at watch other for a few seconds and suddenly burst into a laughing fit for absolutely no reason.

We finally stop laughing and like half of the people at the hallway are staring at us.

"Where are the others?" I ask her.

"With their actual baes." She says.

I chuckle and did I mention Jenna has a boyfriend? No? Okay well she has a boyfriend and its Nate, one of my brothers bestfriends who just came back after 1 year. He was gone for a year and decided to finish highschool here.

"So Breanne," I said wiggling my eyebrows suggestively at Breanne.

"I have a feeling I know where this is going." She groans.

"When are you going to tell Jason you like him?" This time its my turn to groan at her.

"Easy. NEVER! And it will stay that way. I doubt he even likes me back." She whispers the last part but loud enough for me to hear it.

"NO!!!! I SHIP JASANNE FOREVER!!!" I protest trying to hold back a giggle.

"You sound like the president of ships." She laughs.

"No, Xander's the president of ships!" I pouted like a child.

We look at each other again and started laughing....again.

We stopped laughing and said in unison.

"Sleepover? At mine/yours? Done!" We say in unison and started laughing again. Yes, we are that crazy.

The day went by smoothly and before I knew it we were going home walking to my car.

"Ella!" I hear my brother call out.

He jogs over to me.

"I'm gonna be back a little late tonight alright? Just wanted to inform you." He says.

"Okay but me and Breanne are having a girls night tonight." I reply.

"Yeah sure, see ya! I have football practice." He runs off.

"Okay go get sweaty in the field but don't get dirty!!!!"I yell at him giggling with Breanne next to me also giggling.

He gives us his beautiful middle finger and we just laugh it off.

~•~

Breanne and I are now watching The Conjuring on Netflix in my room.

(This is something how I imagine her room.)

We are also surrounded by food and wearing matching pyjamas.