Epilogue

•inserts cry emoji•

Ella's POV

"Relax. Breath in, breath out." Breanne tried to calm me down but I couldn't.

I was so excited to marry the love of my life that I actually cried. And now my mascara is running down.

"Okay. I won't cry again I promise." I say and Breanne started redoing my make up.

"Thank you, so much. I don't what I'd do without you guys." I say as Jenna and Tessa came in. Tessa is pregnant by the way, I'm gonna be an aunt!!!

"We'd never miss this for the world." Tessa says. A chorus of agreement came from them.

I felt a bile rise up in my throat.

"I- I think I'm gonna be sick." I say and run to the nearest garbage can. I threw up and the girls were looking at me with wide eyes.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Tessa states.

"If we're thinking she's pregnant then, yeah I guess. Also Jenna and I are also waiting." Breanne says. Tessa and I look them with disbelief.

"You guys might as well tell me when you're in labour." I say and we laugh.

"I think you're pregnant." Tessa says.

"I know." I say. I've been having morning sickness a lot and mood swings, cravings and stuff. Oh and I took a pregnancy test.

"You knew?!" They asked in unison.

"Kinda. I had a feeling with all the cravings and morning sickness. Plus the pregnancy test that turned out positive." I say.

"OUR KIDS ARE GOING TO BE BESTFRIENDS!!!!" Jenna squeals and we all join.

"Oh no, we have 10 minutes left. Your make up is ruined again. But I think we can make this work." Breanne says.

-•-

"You may now kiss the bride."

Damien wasted no time in smashing his lips against mine. My lips quirked up into a smile and so did his.

We lean our forehead on each other.

"I'm pregnant." I say.

He looked at me and blinked and blinked again.

"No way! I love you!" He says lifting me up in the air and spinning me around.

"I love you too." I say.

-•-

"I hate you so much, Damien De Ville!!" I scream in pain. "I don't ever want to have unprotected sex with you ever again!!!"

"I love you too, baby." He says calmly while I squeeze the living daylights out of his hand.

"But I hate you! You monster! I-" I was cut off by cries of a baby.

My baby.

"I love you, too." Damien says and kisses my forehead.

"Can I see him?" I ask. The nurse nods and hands him over.

I hold him in my arms for the first time ever. He immediately stops crying as I caress his tiny hands.

"You're so handsome, just like your father." I whispered.

I kissed his temple and looked at Damien.

"Do you want to hold him?" I ask.

"More than anything at this moment." He says. I smile and let him take our baby.