Chapt. 11

♡Ella's POV♡

I don't grant him permission making him groan and squeeze my butt which took me by surprise so he slips his tongue in exploring every inch of my mouth.

Tears were pooling in my eyes threatening to fall.

He trailed kisses from my jaw to the place where my neck meets my shoulder and sucks in that spot.

That's gonna leave a hickey.

He finally pulls back with a smirk and looks at me in the eye.

"Love, I will make you mine again." With that he leaves out of my sight. The tardy bell rings and I decide to skip school.

I head to the bathroom quickly and freshen up a little before starting my walk home since I don't have my car. It's only a 15 minute walk.

I walk and walk and walk until I finally reach home.

I head to my room and start crying.

What am I gonna do with him?

I have no idea how long I cried but it seemed like hours.

I was crying by my door which was at the opposite of the window where I could see Damien's room.

Where I could see Damien...making out with Violet.

I went to close the curtains but not before making eye contact with Damien.

~☆~

The next day I decided to not go to school. I told my mom I was feeling under the weather today so she would call the school to inform them about my absence.

I stayed in my room all day eating and watching Korean dramas which I am a fan of.

I just finished 2 shows when my mom knocked on the door.

Knock knock

"May I come in?" My mum asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Honey how are you feeling?" She asks.

"I'm better. Why?"

"Well, the De Villes are coming for dinner and I was hoping you could join us later on."

"Alright. I guess I could. Do I have to wear something decent?"

I really did not want to dress up but knowing my mum.

"Of course you have to dear."

"Fine." I groan.

"Alright wear something nice okay?"

"Okay mum love you. "

"Love you too honey."

So now I have to find something 'decent' to wear.

Okay what should I wear.

~*~

After 2 hours of finding what to wear I finally chose one.

It was a beautiful sundress that I bought at Forever 21 with the girls.

After that I decided to go natural face without make up except for a little lipgloss

Then I curl my hair into some light wavy curls and I'm done.

Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

Ding dong.

Que mum screaming for me.

"ELLA THE GUESTS ARE HERE COME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" She shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shout back.

Just as I come down the stairs mum has already opened the door with Ash next to her and Damien's parents and him are coming in the door.

Damien meets my eyes and we have a staring contest no one breaking eye contact.

"Hey." I say breathless. Why was I breathless? Right, the exercise from going down the stairs.

"Hey." He says breathless too.

Damien and Ash does the half bro hug thing and we all go to the dining room.

I sit in between my mum and Ashton while Damien sits across from me and his parents from either side.

We start eating and all the while Damien was staring at me but I couldn't care less as I was only thinking about one thing. Ryan.

"Ella?" My mum calls.

"Yes mum?"

"Didn't you hear what- nevermind can you please get the boxes in the basement? Its quite heavy so ask Damien to go help you."

I look at Damien then he looks at me.

"Okay, mum." I say.

I leave the dinning room and go to the basement with Damien hot in my heels.

"So...you look nice." Damien states trying to start a conversation.

"Not too bad yourself." I say smirking.

We reach the basement and I look for the boxes. I bend down to make it easier.

Its really hot down here so I put my hair at left side of my neck.

"What's on your neck?" Damien asks a bit angrily.

"What do you mean? What is on my neck?" I ask getting scared. Is it a spider?!

"A hickey." Oh thank god I thought it wa- a hickey?! Shit is it the one from yesterday. I thought it would be gone by now.

"I..err..didn't...um...is...what...hickey?" I stuttered.

"Ella why is there a hickey on your neck?!" He asks more frustrated now.

I sigh. Should I tell him? I bite my lower lip as this is what I do when I'm nervous.

"Its...Ryan." I say in the smallest voice I could but he still heard it.

"What?! Fucking bastard. When? Where? How?" He starts fuming with anger.

"Yesterday, at school in the hallway, he...touched me. Again." I say embarrassed, looking down.

Then, he does the unexpected. He pulls me into a hug and comforts me.

"Shh...it'll be alright. I wont let him touch you again. I'm here Ellie." He coos.

"Lets get these boxes up before they suspect something." I say recovering from my embarrassed state.

"Okay."

~*~

"God what took you guys so long?" Ashton complains.

~♡~

Lots of love 💕

Pls vote and comment♡♡