Chapt. 13

"What do you want Ryan?" I groan and turn around.

"You."

"No."

"Come on baby. I know you want me." he pleads.

"No, I don't." with that I walk away from him.

"Hey!"he shouts and grab my wrist pulling me to his chest.

"Don't ever walk away from me!" He yells at my face and slaps me. My head jerks to the right as he slaps my left cheek hard.

I put my left hand on my left cheek and look at him with now teary eyes. With that he walks away leaving me there sobbing quietly.

I walk to the ladies room which is next to the nurse's office which is next to the cafeteria which means I have to walk past the cafeteria. God I hope no one sees me.

I walk past the cafeteria covering my face. Our cafeteria is doorless because last week someone *cough* Ashton *cough* decided to kick it down in an attempt of making a dramatic entrance.

I enter the nurses office and ask for a pack of ice. I mutter a quick thank you before leaving.

After that all I remember is I blacked out.

Damien's POV

Violet is sitting on my lap and when I look at the cafeteria entrance I see Ella walking in a hurry while covering her face.

"Baby I have to do something, you can go to class without me if I'm not here bu the end of lunch period." I tell Violet and put her aside.

I leave the cafeteria and see an unconscious Ella on the floor in front of the nurse's office. I run to her and carry her inside.

"Dear Lord, what the hell hapened to her?! She was fine a minute ago." the nurse exclaims.

"I don't know...I just saw her unconscious and didn't know what to do so I brought her in." I tell her what I know.

"Where's her brother? Ashton?" She questions. Shit I forgot about him.

"I'll go get him." I fast walk to the cafeteria and walk up to our table where everyone is.

I stand in front of Ashton and say in a low voice,

"It's Ella. She fainted." I say in a calm voice even though I was dying inside.

His eyes turn wide and he rushes out to the nurses office.

I follow hot on his heels confused.

"Start the car, now!!" He yells and runs in the nurses office to do God knows what. I do as I was told and wait.

Ashton comes running out of the school entrance like a madman with Ella in his arms. He puts her at the back seat and stays with her.

"Hospital." He says in a stern voice. I nod and drive above the limits to the hospital.

He runs in with Ella in his arms bridal style and calls out for help.

A doctor comes and asks what's wrong with her. The words that left Ashton's mouth are the words that crushed my world.

"She has cancer and she passed out at school." Ashton says with worry.

Suddenly everything in the world is a blur. My world just came tumbling down on me.

Ella has cancer.

^•^

A/n: Oky I just had to end it here. Sorry for the short chapter. Another update after this byeee💕💕💕