Chapt. 27

A/n: the cancer stuff ain't gonna make sense so I'm gonna just make things up cuz I don't know about cancer that much and this is a fiction so there are things that are just my imagination. The cancer thing that I say in this chapt is stupid and doesn't make sense okay bye.

Ella's PoV

I walk in class and I sat in the front and the teacher walks in.

I gaze out the window and think about stuff that happened this year. A lot has happened since last year.

I sigh.

I start coughing really badly and cover my mouth with my cardigan and when I look at it, the part where I coughed is covered in blood.

Oh no.

I raise up my hand and excuse myself to go to the ladies room.

I take out my phone and I start coughing again. I call Ash it he doesn't pick up.

I call Breanne to ask her to help me and bring me to the hospital.

"Breanne?" I coughed out.

"Oh my god Els are you okay?" She asks worriedly.

"Peachy." I coughed out again.

"Seriously!" She shouts.

"I'm near my locker." I cough again.

Blood splattered on the floor and I spit out the blood in my mouth.

"I'll be right there!" She says. "Don't hang up!"

"Okay." I cough. I'm now sitting down on the floor leaning against my locker.

I started feeling dizzy and everything went black.

Damien's PoV

"Good." I heard her whisper before I walked to class.

It broke my heart. What did she mean by that?

I feel so betrayed and hurt. Even though I said I hated her and I don't love her anymore, I can never hate her and I will always love her.

I thought just maybe it was an accident and she still loved me.

I was stupid to think that.

I'm sitting next Ashton and Tessa in class and I'm not paying attention to class.

Tessa's phone went off and she picks it up.

"What's up?" Tessa says.

I can hear sobbing on the other side of the line but that's all I can hear.

Probably one of them crying about a heartbreak. Girls.

Tessa's eyes go wide.

"W-what?" She stutters.

"She w-won't wake up!" I hear the other line shout. It sounded like Breanne was crying.

Who won't wake up?

"I-I'll be right there!" She says. By now she has tears in her eyes and I'm curious as to what happened.

"A-Ash. E-El-" She got cut off by Ashton.

"What happened to her?! Where is she?!" He shouts. The whole class turns to us and the teacher gives us a stern look.

"Mind sharing with us your important story?" He says.

"May we be excused?" Tessa says on the verge of crying.

"And why is that?" He says.

"Listen here, if you don't let us leave right now I will get you fired and make sure you will never be able to get another job ever again!" Ashton grabs his collar and shouts in his face. The teacher looked at him with fear and nodded his head.

Ash let's go of him and takes Tessa's hand and run off without me.

Who the fuck was that?

Was it her?

It couldn't be her.

Oh whatever I don't give a fuck about her anymore.

Lies...

I have a weird feeling everytime I think about her.

Like something bad is going to happen.

-•-

A/n: yup another short chapter...sorry about that.