Chapt. 17

A/n: So my somethings happened I have no idea what but for some reason I can't change the fonts into bold or Italic so bear with me.
~*~
Ella's POV

I finish my shower and walk to my walk in closet in a robe. I put on my undergarments and now its time for me to pick an outfit. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

After 30 minutes of searching, yes 30 I finally found the perfect outfit, which is the first outfit I picked out. Am I the only one who finda like a dozen outfits but ends up with the first one?

I have a cream coloured sweater with light blue ripped jeans and brown ankle boots on

I have a cream coloured sweater with light blue ripped jeans and brown ankle boots on. Its winter now and its very cold outside.

I grab my backpack and head downstairs.

"Where's Damien and Breanne and Xander?" I ask Ashton.

"They all went back home to get ready for school. Breanne said to text her by the way." He says as he continues watching Mickey Mouse. Such bad boy he is.

"Okay."

I take out my phone and text Breanne.

Ella and Breanne's chat

Ella: Ash told me to text you. What do you need?

Breanne: A ride. So does the other girls. Pwease.

Ella: Be there in 5

Breanne:Okay! Thanks gurl!

End of chat

"Ash I'm gonna go pick up the girls.!I'm gonna use my car!" I yell from the door putting on my ankle boots.

"Aren't you gonna have breakfast?!" He yells from the living room. The living room is seperated from the space in front of the door so to call someonw from the living room we have to shout.

"Nope! I'm not hungry!" I yell back.

He immediately runs to where I am with his arms crossed.

"Remember what happened last time?" He asked with a sassy expression.

"Ugh fine we'll go to starbucks before then." I tell him.

"You better. And to make sure i'll call Tessa." He sassed at me. Seriously when did he get so sassy?

"Whatever. Bye!" I said slamming shut the door at his face.

"My second true love!" I ran to my lambo. "I'm sorry Love but Food is my One True Love. I still love you don't worry." Yes I am talking to my own car.

I start the car and roars to life and speed down the road.

5 minutes later i'm at B's house.

"Hey bish!"

"Hey whore!"

"I thought you said 10 minutes?"

"Yeah, well my baby had other plans." I say patting my car. She rolls her eyes at me.