Chapt.2

•!!!TRIGGER WARINING!!!•

♡Ella's P.O.V.♡

"Heyyy Ashyyyy..." I smiled nervously.

"Don't 'Hey Ashyyyy' me." He scolded.
"You said you were sleeping over at Breanne's. What are you doing here and what are you wearing?! Do you know how confused, worried, and mad I was when my friends told me you were here?! As if that wasn't bad enough, you didn't even bother to tell me you were going to this party!!" He said all that in one breath.

"Well you didn't ask..." I say looking down. He takes a seat next to me and starts to calm down.

"Look Ella," he starts."I just don't want to see you hurt anymore."

"I know, its just I haven't been to a party for a long time and I just wanted to remember how it felt like. And don't worry I won't drink. Designated driver." I say waving B's car keys at his face. Yes, guilt trip this fart cloud.

"Okay El. Stay safe alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay Ashy wushy." I say grinning.

"Don't call me 'Ashy wushy'. He says groaning.

"Whatever." I say as I lose sight of him.

I feel someone tap my shoulder. And i turn around to see Jake smiling. Aww how adorable, I have to admit Jake is one of the hottest guys too.

"Hey, Ella." he says.

"Hey." I say smiling at his dimples.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He asks.

"Its okay, I guess." I shrug.

"They're playing truth or dare, there. You wanna join?" He asks.

"Truth or dare? Is it okay if i just watch you guys play?" I ask

"Of course. Come on." He says.

He leads me to a chilling spot or something where I see some familiar faces from school.

"Hey guys! Look who decided to join us!" Jake says gaining everyone's attention but of course the two people in a make out session in front of everyone, eating each others face off.

"Hey."I say nervously.

And a bunch of people saying things like.

"Ella?"

"No way that's Ella."

"Ew that nerdy bitch. Did she get plastic surgery or something?"

"Sexy"

"Hot damn."

And boys whistling at me.

This is embarrassing.

"Have a seat." Jake politely said ad i sit on the arm rest next to him.

And I sit. Duh. No way im sitting on the floor.

I didn't really like sitting down in this dress, because if i sat down my upperthigh would be a bit visible.

Finally the two in the make out session finally decided to stop eating each others faces. But there was a familiar face. No way. It was Damien.

He looks at me with wide eyes looking very shocked. I'm getting a lot of that since I entered the party.

He looked speechless.

Anyways, they started the game as I just watch them.

Most of the game were dares and stupid ones of course.