Chapt. 12

♡Ella's POV♡

Today is Wednesday. And I really don't want to go to school.

But I have to.

But I don't want to.

Ryan's gonna be there.

But I have to.

I groan.

I make annoyed sounds like an animal.

Why do I have to go to schooooool???

I go and take a warm shower and put my strawberry scented body products.

Then I go out in my towel and look for something to wear.

I tie my hair into a messy bun and head to downstairs to eat something

"Hey Ashy Tashy." I tease Ash.

"Urgh don't call me that!" He scolds.

"Call you what?" I ask acting innocent.

"Urgh never mind."

I smile in victory and grab my stuff then head to the door where Ash was waiting for me.

"We're using Damien's car today." He tells me.

"Okay." I say.

We get in the car where Damien was waiting for us.

He starts driving and I stare out the window.

"Ella don't you have something to tell Ashton?" Damien says out of the blue. I know what he's talking about.

"Nope." I say.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Definitely."

"Oh then I have something to tell Ashton." He says.

My eyes widen. He's not gonna tell him right?

"What are you guys talking about?" Ashton asks confused.

"Ryan moved to our school Ash." Damien and I say at the same time.

"What?! You're kidding right?!" He shouts angrily.

We stay silent.

"Don't worry Ella and I both have the same classes all day." Damien calms Ash down.

"You better take care of my sister." Ash threatened.

"I can take care of myself idiots." I mumble quietly.

And I swear I could feel both of them roll their eyes at my statement.

It's not that I can't fight. I actually know how to fight. It's just that I get weak when I'm close to him. I feel paralyzed.

~☆~

On our way to class, I could feel Damien's stare on the back of my head the whole time.

"Is there a problem Damie?" I used the nickname I gave him when we were kids and he despised it. Hehe. *evil smirk

"No. And don't call me that. I'm sexy and my name's suppose to be sexy not cute." He says with a pout. And I couldn't help but smile at him.

We walk in class on time and I see Ryan on one table at the back in the middle row.

My breath hitched in my throat and I stay still not being able to move as he smirks at me.

Damien looks at me with worry and he follows my vision line then puts his arm on my back snapping me back to reality and he motions me forward to the table at the back next to the window. My favourite seat.

~*~

Classes went by a blur. And I was currently at lunch with my friends and my brother's friends because he insisted we sit with them because of Ryan.

Ryan hung out with the jocks.

I see Damien and Violet enter the cafeteria doors and I can't help but think that they look amazing together. Something Damien and I don't.

"Baby, what is she doing here." Violet asks Damien like I'm not here.

He stays silent.

"Feeling the love guys." I mumble and head out. I can't stand it there. I bet their making out right now.

I don't know if they're actually dating or just f*ck buddies.

I walk to a secluded part behind the school without the druggies and delinquents.

I reach a huge tree and sit down on it.

Flashback

"Ellie, I vow to always protect you and never let any guy hurt you as long as I'm always with you. I will also protect your Oreo McFlurry Ice cream because you will be sad about it and I don't want to see you sad." 10 year old Damien says.

"You mean it Damie?" 10 year old me say to which he nods and I giggle. "You're the best Damie!" I hug him and he hugs me back.

After that we went to McDonalds to get my ice cream with his mum.

End of flashback

I smiled at the memory. We used to be so innocent as kids. I remember calling him Damie all the time. I stopped after some things start changing.

Damien.

Feels so weird to say it that way.

Damie.

That's better.

But he would probably hate me more than he already does if I call him that again.

I want to go back to when I was normal. When I didn't have anxiety, depression, insecurity. My anxiety is eating me inside. My insecurity is tearing me apart. My depression is just a bonus.

Why didn't Damien say anything to Violet about me?

He probably didn't want me there too. Who would want to? I'm just a torture and a burden to the others. Maybe I should get rid of myself. No one would care anyways.

I get up and dust the dirt off my jeans.

I walk back to the direction I came from which is hell.

I feel someone follow me from behind and I have a guess in who it is.

~♡~