Spin off?

Don't mess with her

Spin off to IASWAD but can be read as a stand alone.

He snakes his arm around my waist and pushes me to the dented locker.

I didn't feel any pain at all. Instead, I gave him a threatening gaze, which he returns threateningly.

"You're like a magnet to me." He says.

"So?" I retorted.

"Stop it." He says.

"Stop what?" I ask challengingly.

"Stop being around me." He says.

"It's not my fault your moody self is everywhere. If the world suddenly becomes dull, no doubt it was caused by you." I narrow my eyes at him.

"So, you think I'm your world?" He raises an eyebrow.

Is this giraffe bipolar or something?

"I literally just met you." I say in a duh tone.

"I know right. You're fast. I wonder if you like it fast in the be-" I cut him off by flicking his head.

I'm just going to ignore the weird feeling I got when I did that.

"I dare you to finish that sentence." I glare at him.

"Bedroo-" I cut him off, again but this time I kicked him where the sun dies.

He grunted and kneeled to the floor. I stiffled laugh.

"I warned you." I say, showing him my middle finger while walking away. "Don't fuck with me."

"I'll get you back!" He growls and I keep walking. As Dory would say, just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Or walking.

-•-
Liliana Ava De Ville; the only daughter of Damien De Ville and sister to two crazy brothers. She had to go through years of bullying until she finally had enough and moved away to get a change not thinking she would come back before high school ends.

What happens when she has no choice but to go back?

Ryder Blacc; no one really knows his story but one of his closest friend Kyle, who happens to be Ava's brother. He's always moody or pms-ing and never stays with the same person for more than 5 days. Will that all change now?
-•-
*puts on the old Disney channel intro music and a Disney channel star holding that magical wand*

"Stay tuned on Disney channel!"

----

A/n: no it's not published yet. I'll only publish it when I finish writing 10 chapters. I'm currently on the 8th btw. I won't be able to do any updates for the rest of the week because I am going to be really busy but the week after will be okay so please hang tight😘

Love you guys so much!