Daddy Dearest

I began to say something more to Daryl, but the door opened, so I flipped around. "Yes?" I asked Lori. She looked upset, so I got up, walking to the hallway with her. "Sh-Shane.... He went too far. He tried to grab me and force me ta." She started crying, and I held her to me. "Shhh. Why would he do that?" I asked. She gulped. "Shane told me Rick was dead... We slept together, a couple times... But as soon as Rick came I stopped and I told him no, because I only love Rick... I don't love Shane... But Shane won't leave me alone." I sighed a bit. "Does Rick know?" She shook her head. I groaned, then nodded. "I'll go, uh... Talk to Shane... Go, be with Rick... But eventually he needs to know." She nodded, wiping her face off. "Thank you Kat." I nodded.

I found Shane, stopping and leaning up against the wall. He was in the room with Glenn and T-Dog, but I shot them both a look that meant 'get the fuck out.'. Both of them looked afraid to move, so I huffed. "Glenn, T, get out." They both hustled out of the room, and I shut the door. "Shane.." He gave me a worried look. "Yes?" I shook my head. "I figured you and Lori had a thing going on... But Rick's back now... Leave her alone." He looked me in the eyes, his breath getting slightly heavier. "She don't know what she wants.." He growled at me. I scoffed. "She knows it ain't you." I said quietly. He seemed pissed for a moment, then upset. "I just... She let me fall for her." I sat down on top of the pool table, nodding a bit. "She's not the girl for you." He nodded. "Maybe your right." "I'm always right." I smirked. He walked closer to me, making me uncomfortable by a bit. His hand moved on top of where mine was holding me up on the pool table. "Then show me the girl that is." He mumbled, connecting his lips to mine. I didn't know whether to kiss back or not, so I went with not. "Shane.." I said, leaning back a bit more. He moved his lips to my neck, causing goosebumps to rise on my arms. The smell of alcohol was thick on him, so I knew he had to be drunk. "Shane... Come on." I said, pushing on his chest. He moved back, looking frustrated. "Come on Kat... You can't want to be alone.." He whispered. I gulped a bit, but for some reason, Daryl went through my mind. "I... Have people." I said. He glared. "Daryl? I've seen how he's been towards you... When you passed out and he acted like you just so fucking fragile.. I can do that too, you know." I felt myself grow wide eyed. "I... Uh... No Shane this isn't what I came here for." I said, shaking myself out of whatever was on my mind. "I came here to tell you to leave Lori alone... She doesn't want you." He gripped my arms before I could hop off of the pool table, his eyes filled with anger and agitation. His fingers pressed so tightly on me, his knuckles were turning white. I gritted my teeth together. "Fucking, let go Shane." I growled at him. "Or what?" He asked in a mocking tone. I lost it... After all this time, it finally happened. I bashed my head into his, knocking him back as I jumped off of the pool table. He growled, charging at me. He tried to grab me, but ended up grabbing my shirt, ripping it almost clear around my stomach, but I think he scratched me along with it. I punched him, hitting his nose, blood beginning to run down it, He hit my cheek, and I fell to the ground from the force. I stood back up, kicking his knee. "You really wanna do this?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed together. He stopped, standing up. "Wha-... I.. No... I'm sorry.." He walked out the door, leaving me there. I cussed under my breath, then punched the pool table. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked. I huffed, slowly walking back to mine and Daryl's room. I shut the door as I got in, then laid back on my side of the bed. "You okay?" Daryl popped in after a moment, his hair wet. I stared blankly up at the cealing, and he got on his knees next to me. He pulled me up by my hips, making me look him in the eyes. He looked at my body. I had hand marks on my arms. A bit of Shane's blood was on my shirt, along with the rip and his thumb traced my cheek, making me think there was some sort of bruise there. "What the hell happened?" He asked. I gulped. "I got into a fight.... It's okay now... We stopped and Settled it like civilized people." I lied. He narrowed his eyes. "With who?" I shook my head at him. He nodded, but still seemed pissed. "Come on... Let's clean you up."