Marvin (V.H)

July 14th, 1959. 4:02 pm. Pinky's Dress Shop, Liverpool.

"Does this look good on me?" Mina asks, twirling around.

Juliet and I both shrug.

"You're my older sisters! You're supposed to know!"

I bite my lip. Mina is so... gungho about having sisters, but Juliet and I need sometime to warm up.

"Do you guys not like me?!"

"What?!" I frown. "Of course we do! It's just a little shocking to learn that we even have a little sister."

"And brother! Mike!"

I nod.

Ania, Antoni and Koch all decided that we needed "quality" sibling time. Basically Juliet and I were forced to take Mina shopping. Vincent and Mike are at some university and poor Buddy is stuck in the house with Koch, Ania, and Antoni. I can only imagine what they're talking about.

"Guys!" Mina exclaims. "I can tell you about boys!"

I raise my eyebrows and smile. "Do tell."

"So I told you about my mods, well, friends. You're not too into brit slang yet, yeah?"

I nod. "Lived in America for too long."

"Well, John and Paul are my mates who are in a band and my god they're so good!"

"Yeah?" Juliet asks.

"Yeah! They're huge Holly fans! Huge! We all saw you on your English tour. It was so amazing. I swear they cried."

"Okay..."

"Anyways! Back to my story! So Paul and I have known eachother since forever and we kissed last week! It was so weird but I liked it. I always thought I fancied John but the kiss sort of changed my mind. I dunno if I still like John or if I just like Paul!"

"Well, does Paul like you?"

Mina shrugs. "I don't know! We were sitting on some park bench talking about music and how I wanted to take up drumming when I just kissed him!"

I smirk and look to Juliet.

"Huh, sounds vaguely familiar." Juliet giggles.

"What? Why?" Mina peels off the dress.

"That's essentially is like Buddy and I's first actual kiss."

"Actual?"

"Never mind that part. Just familiar is all." I reply.

"My best friend is called Barb and she and I have talked about how we want a relationship like you and Buddy."

"Oh, uh, no you don't."

"What? Why?"

"It's more than it seems." I mumble.

Juliet's head snaps toward me. "What?! You guys never argue! You're always together and always look like you're in love!"

"Please, not now,"

"Violette! Explain this to me! What has been going on, anyway?"

"We're just in a rough patch because of this Koch stuff." I sigh. "Well, more like I'm in a rough patch and he's just...there."

"Buddy? Just there?"

"He's been dealing with my mood swings. He's looked into some stuff, I guess."

"And?"

"He think's I have Borderline Personality Disorder."

"Oh hush, you do not!"