Dear Vi, Love Buddy (3)

My sweetest psych patient,

The pillow smells just like you and I'm real happy about that. Is that weird? It sort of makes me feel like you're with me. I really wish you were here with me, doll. I may or may not have also broken into your house and napped because my family was fighting. I don't want to burden you with that. I want you to concentrate on getting better.

I miss you a lot, by the way. I neeeeeeeeed yoooooou. I really can't wait until I see you. I'm so bored without you. Not to mention that there's no one who can make me laugh as hard as you do. No one has the same sense of humor as we do. It's never really crossed my mind that we're so dark-minded.

Today, Jerry told a really dumb joke and I wish I could remember what it was because I know you would've thought it was funny. Damn it. I have real early onset Alzheimer's. Real early.

It's been five days and I have already noticed that I'm not as open to people without you. I don't think that makes sense. I mean, I'm a little more hesitant to say things to people I don't know very well because when you're around it's real easy. It's easy to talk to them because I feel like you're there to confirm me? I don't know.

I know you're not supposed to say but have you found out why the other wards are there?

Hmmmm, the fatal flaw with writing these everyday is that I don't have much to say. It's only been 5 days. Almost a week. And after this week, only 5 more weeks!

Are you sleeping better? Are you feeling any better? Please keep me updated, doll. I really want to know how you're doing.

Okay, doll. I have to go, I have some family dinner. I wish you could come. My family loves you so much. Not as much as I love you, though.

I miss you.

I love you.

Love,
Your desperate boyfriend.