Easter (V.H)

April 1st, 1956

It was Easter today. I went with Buddy to his family gathering. It's gotten easier with his family rather than my family. I fit in way better with them. I dont really get on with my family. I just...I'm meant to be with them. Well we all woke up and went to church (I spent the night at Buddy's), then we went to Aunt Marie and Uncle Henry's and had a cute little Easter egg hunt and Easter basket hunt. The little kids were all running around in their little Easter outfits, it was so damn adorable. Cindy Lou is barely two but found an egg all by herself!

Aunt Marie was so excited that Buddy and I are actually engaged, it was so funny. She almost cried! She said we were meant to be and that we should have kids as soon as we can. That was pretty weird, Buddy and I won't be ready for kids for for a long while. But really, seeing him with those little kids? Ugh, so cute. So handsome. (Honestly turned me a little bit, oops. I don't know, a guy who's good with kids? So hot).

Everyone was really excited about his up and coming records and potential music career. I'm excited, too. I just want to see him happy, and he isn't very happy lately. He's been bummed since we graduated. He said that he feels like he's wasting his life, just working for Larry. He said that he feels like he's stuck and doesn't know if he ever will get a real break through. I understand, but he's going to get a huge breakthrough. I know it. I absolutely know it.

Okay, sorry diary, I'm going to go shower and get ready for bed.

Night!

-Violet Rosaline Holl- I mean Winter

A/N: sorry for bad Easter special oops