sick

"More tissues please," You beckoned to Saiki as he brought you a box of tissues.

You were laying down on your bed surrounded by swarms of tissues, catalogs, and other stuff that didn't belong in your bedroom.

"Thank you so much for coming all the way here to watch over me." You thanked him while you blew your nose. "You really didn't have to."

"It wasn't a problem," He finally spoke. "I had nothing to do anyway, dumbo."

You smiled. "You're so sweet."
"Just doing what you want me to do, you weirdo." He avoided your eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"Look at me." You reached your hands out to hold his face, but he dodged.

"I don't want to get sick, get away." He swatted your hands away, and teleported to the middle of your clattered room.

"I'm going downstairs, just stay right here."
"Like I'm going anywhere."
Saiki snorted.

You grinned, deciding to tease him. "Guess what?"
He looked over his shoulder with a smug expression. "What is it, dumbo?"
You chuckled, "I love you, Kusuo."

"Well I don't," He crossed his arms. "But before I go.."

He placed his cold hand on your forehead, relieving you from the high temperatures escaping from your body.

"Good grief, you're burning up," He muttered. "Get some rest." He held your cheek while your eyelids became heavier each second.

.

.

.

Saiki's POV

I came back into the dimmed room from the grocery store, with snacks and some other medicine for her to recover. I would use my psychic abilities to make her feel better in just a second, but I love spending time with her. Plus, this is pretty fun.

I placed all of her favorite snacks on the bedside table and placed a cool pack gently on her forehead while she dozes off peacefully.

I stared at her beautiful figure in front of me, and I can't help but placing a hand on her cheek.

"How can you make me so attached to you?" I whispered. "You're the only person who makes me feel all of these emotions I thought I could never feel."

"Why do you make things so complicated for me?" I stood up and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and started to exit the room.

"Because you love me," I heard (Y/N)'s angelic voice from across the room as I turned back to see her smiling at me.
"I thought you were sleeping, dumbo."

"Don't try to change the subject, Ku." She swung her legs out of the blanket to sit down on the side of her bed. Seeing her hair disheveled with a little smirk on her face made my heart beat madly.

"I'm kidding, Ku. Can you get me some water? My throat is burning."
"Yeah, yeah. Just a second." I walked to the door as fast as I could to hide the blush on my face.

How am I so lucky to have you, (Y/N)?