attract

short imagine

---

"Kuu~!" Kusuo's mother called from the kitchen. "Get me some rice wine, will you?"

Kusuo didn't hesitate and teleported to the front of the house.

'There isn't anyone around.' He thought. 'But I should play it safe.'

He briskly walked until he found the market and decided to get some snacks too. The market didn't seem to be full of bustling people, so he freely strolled around the area.

'It's Saturday, so I might get the best deals.' He thought while going through each aisle.

He found the cheapest rice wine he could find (the rice wine that his mom always use). Since his mom was generous with his allowance, he decided to pick up some snacks on the way.

'Good grief. I forgot to get coffee jelly.'

As he walked back to go to the previous aisle, he saw someone also reaching for the coffee jelly. His eyes widened in shock, he didn't feel a disturbance coming from his radar. It's just like the person teleported to that spot without leaving a trace of their whereabouts, and acting like nothing happened.

And that person was you.

(L/N) (F/N).

She was silently observing the single cups of the gelatin goodness, while Kusuo just stared at you silently. It wasn't until you scanned the other side of the aisle when you noticed there was a person in your presence.

But there wasn't anyone there.

.

.

.

'Good grief, she almost caught me.' The psychic thought. He teleported to the other side of the empty store.

'Who is she?'

He tried to read your mind, but of course that didn't work.

How can he reach you?

At the very corners of his eye, he could see your smiling face scanning the aisles ahead of him. He froze, not knowing what to do.

'Uh-'

Saiki choked out a noise.
And yes, you heard it.

You looked to your left to see him, a frozen pink haired boy staring right at you.

"Is something the matter?" You looked at your clothes, then right back at him.

Your short frame looked rather wimpy to the pink haired male, so he just curled the corner of his lip, and walked the opposite way to avoid this situation, or so he thought.

'I have to get out of here..'

You being you meant that you had to know why he was staring at you and walking away the next, just started to make an itch on your skin.

'What's with this guy?' You thought, puzzled.

It wasn't until you turned your heel and started pacing to the direction he was going.