troublemaker

–☆☆☆–

"Saiki Kusuo!" (Y/N) called from the distance, running out of the main school building to the plaza, earning glances from her nosy classmates around her.

The stoic faced psychic faced her direction, sending a chill down her spine. Still (Y/N) stood in her place, trying to maintain a tough aura, although the most notorious troublemakers of PK Academy can see right through her. He sensed that his classmate was gonna scold him and accuse him for something he didn't do (this time).

"It's the President." He scoffed and his little gang snarled. They were expecting (Y/N) to give them another small punishment for existing, such as cleaning the dirty bathrooms after school or serving detention. No one hates the gang more than PK Academy's student council president.

"Saiki, Kuboyasu, Kaidou," She stood in front of them, her petite height left her at a disadvantage for making her seem like a toughie.

"Headmaster's Office after school you three, I'm tired of the nonsense that you guys always pull off." She firmly stated, earning more scoffs from the three of them.

"We didn't do anything at all, it's like we breathe and it instantly ticks you off." Kuboyasu snarled.

"Lay off, Prez." Kaidou remarked. "Go do your duties or whatever you do to impress the headmaster, we don't want you here."

Saiki only smirked, satisfied of his group firing back at the high-class president of the school's student council and thought of other shenanigans he would pull off on the other side of campus.

She didn't feel the need to argue with the group any longer because she heard agreements about her punishing the group being only fueled by her hatred and past incidents within the murmurs of the students who had their full attention of the feud between the four of them. She felt humiliated, the pink haired psychic the only one who sensed this.

"Alright, but don't cause any more trouble on campus, you three," She commanded. "Next time it'll be a bathroom cleaning punishment and a suspension slip home."

"I'd do anything to get out of this stupid school." Kuboyasu professed, Kaidou nodding his head in agreement smugly. Somehow, it deeply affected (Y/N). She was trying way too hard to manage the school and rewarding the students who were excelling at their studies and punishing the ones who were causing trouble on school grounds.

"Let's get out of here." Kaidou beckoned to Kuboyasu as they turned their heel and walked away. (Y/N) bit her cheek and let out a small sigh to alleviate the tiniest bit of stress and looked around to the faces of bewilderment from the classmates who witnessed this little feud.

'Okay, I don't have time for this.' She thought, she bowed slightly to the students who watched to apologize for the ruckus she caused and went on her way to the school building.

Saiki from the other side of the campus was overthinking about the situation that happened a few moments prior, when he shouldn't at all. This happened multiple times before, why was he thinking about this time?

"Saiki, are you down to skip Miss Hamada's class and go to an amusement park with us?" Kaidou proposed, and Kuboyasu smiled slightly, hoping he would accept.

Saiki remained silent for a bit, not at all surprising to the two.

"I think I'll pass this time." Saiki finally answered, lips not moving the slightest.

The two groaned, not taking the rejection. "Come on Saiki, it'll be a lot of fun." Kuboyasu's attempt at persuasion won't help change the psychic's mind even slightly.

"Do I have to make it any more clear?" Saiki asserted, slightly agitated by the attempts of persuasion. Kaidou and Kuboyasu groaned once more. 

"Alright, but just know that the invitation is still completely open." Kaidou said dejectedly, but still had hope that he would come. 

The psychic nodded.

"The class is about to start and I don't know if the guards at the gate will be there soon," Kuboyasu took his wrist and looked at it, as if there was a wristwatch present on it. Kaidou waved goodbye at the psychic, tugging at the purple haired thug's arm.

"Catch you later, Saiki!" Kuboyasu ran with Kaidou to the other end of the campus to beat the guards there at the gate early. All meanwhile Saiki kept getting overthrown by the situation from earlier with the student council's president even though he and his gang didn't do anything wrong.

He sat there in the field, and thought to himself deeply.

He pondered for a while about other stuff before landing on a topic that made his heart jump in the slightest.

Should I befriend the student council president?