crush

requested by @ChikaShane !!

enjoy lovelies <3

...

"Kuboyasu-san!" (Y/N) called her classmate over, charismatically. He looked over his shoulder to see his beautiful classmate smile at him, and his heart couldn't help but skip a beat. He was so incredibly lucky that he was close to a person like you, and he can't ask to fall for anyone else. His breath was taken away as he stared at you for a few seconds longer, than shook it away.

"Is anything the matter (Y/N)?" He dropped her honorific as he approached, gripping on his bag strap even tighter. They were both really close, and it seemed like she didn't mind at all.

"No not really, I was just wondering if the both of us can share your textbook," She smiled shyly. "I forgot mine at home."

Aren went pink, fidgeting with his bag strap slumped over his shoulder. "Ah, of course we can share!" he said a little too enthusiastically.

(Y/N) giggled slightly, then her lips curled into a small smile. Her attention diverted elsewhere in boredom and in the awkward silence before gazing upon the former gang member again. She sighed in content.

"Well, shall we put our desks together before the lesson starts?" She gestured to her desk.

"Yeah, I'll help-"

"(L/N)-san," A broad figure appeared behind her suddenly and she squeaked.

"Saiki-kun!" She placed a hand over her heart. "Don't scare me like that, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She playfully attempted to slap the psychic's arm but he skillfully dodged, chuckling at her weak attempt to hit him.

"What do you want anyway?"

"You dropped your textbook in the hallway, you're so irresponsible you airhead."

"I'm not an airhead you weirdo, going up to people scaring them out of nowhere." She grabbed the textbook out of his hands and he shook his head, giving (Y/N) the urge to hit him again.

"Thank you for my textbook though, Saiki." She smiled warmly at him, dropping his honorific, Kuboyasu wishing that he would be that close to her.

This interaction between the both of the students made the former gang member quite envious, her eyes fixating on the psychic, indulging every word he is saying. He noticed how she instantly lit up as she was immersed in whatever conversation they had. Aren's jaw clenched slightly, wishing that she was interested in him like how she was interested in Kusuo. Their chemistry was pretty amazing, anyone else could think that the both were just a bickering couple.

Aren sighed in defeat, repositioning his spectacles before pushing his desk back to the original spot in the row, the legs dragging along as he went. The sudden noise alerted (Y/N) and she looked back to see her classmate moving his desk back rather gloomily. She tilted her head, wondering why he looked so glum.

"Aren?" Her soft voice forced Aren to look back at her.

He huffed slightly, and answered with a hum.

"Thank you for trying to help me out earlier, perhaps I'll take you out to go eat somewhere with me for lunch?" Her invitation abruptly turned the mood up for Aren. "It's actually been a while since we had a good talk, maybe we can have a nice little lunch date by my favorite place."

Saiki glared at Kuboyasu intensely.

"Really?" He answered in disbelief, his lips gaped, ignoring Saiki's furious gaze. She nodded excitedly, the psychic behind her softly scoffed.

"I'm so honored," Aren blushed furiously. (Y/N) softly asked for his hand and intertwined her fingers with his graciously to signify her thanks.

"I guess I'll see you by.." Her voice trailed off. "By the entrance gates right when lunch starts?"

He nodded much more eagerly. "That sounds great."

Saiki tensed up much more. (Y/N) patted his arm to alleviate the tension.

"Don't look so sour, Saiki-kun." She stuck out her tongue at him playfully as Kuboyasu rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"The lesson's about to start, I'll just-" Kuboyasu scooted his desk a little bit farther to its original spot to avoid getting struck by the psychic's gaze. "I'll talk to you later I guess."

"Right." She cheekily winked and went to her spot, Saiki pacing to his.

Kuboyasu couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the lesson.