Bestfriend

Thank you for reading my fanfic!!! I never thought that it would be appreciated by these many people!!!

Ok back to the story!!!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    "Can you are the one who decided to end it! There is no turning back!" Can said to himself. But his tears won't stop from flowing.

      He called Good if he can stay for the night. He can't go home looking like this or his Mom and little sister will worry about him. Good agreed,  he felt that something is wrong with his best friend. He won't ask questions. He'll wait until Ai Can tell him what happened. That's how their friendship works.

As they went to Good's room.....

Can: Thank you for letting me stay on a short notice.

Good: You..... always ....sleep.... here...so why... are you only.....thanking..... me now.

Can and Good laugh.

Good: It is.... nice to see.... you.... lighten up.

Can: Thank you. I just remember our childhood hehehehe. We have a lot of memories here in your house, in my Mom's house and in school. We've been together too long my friend.

Good: (smiles) Yeah,  I .....know..... Thank you...... for always ....protecting.... me.. from ....bullies.... Thank you.... for making.... me feel..... like a  ..normal..... person.. Ai Can. Thank you for ....introducing me....  to your friends....  Now I have ....a lot of.... friends too.

Can: Hey, I thought I am the one feeling down here!

Good: I just... want it.... for you to.... easily ....open up... to me.... what's going ....on in.. your.... small brain.

Can smiles sadly. He take a deep breath and say: "I broke up with Tin", he started.

Ai Good can only listen. Can needs him now. When they were still young, Can always end up fighting with kids who try to bully him because of his speech defect. For some, Can is just a cute and playful kid who loves to eat and play football. But for his friends especially Ai Good,  he is a loyal friend. He value friendship more than anyone he knows. He is Can's bestfriend. It breaks his heart to see him like this.

After he see Can calm down after pouring his heart out, Ai Good approached and hug him tightly and said: "I'll.... support.... whatever ....your.... decision is."

Can: Thank you Ai Good. Please don't tell anyone about this, especially Ae. He will kill Tin if he knew.

Good: I think.... he ..will.. kill ..you.. first, because.. you.. allow... yourself to.. fall in love... with that.. guy.. from IC.

Can: He loves Pete who is studying in IC as well. Besides Tin is not bad too. If you will only know him more you will feel how sweet and caring he is. He show it the way he knows how. He show it by showering him with material things. He is also a possessive psycho. Deep in that arrogant man  is a very lonely heart. He doesn't have anyone who consider him as a normal person. He thinks everyone just want to take advantage of what he has because he belongs to a wealthy and well known family. Tin felt that no one tried to know him as "Tin", he thinks that people see him by his last name.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ai Good helped bring the box back containing everything that Tin gave to him.

Good: Are ..you sure ...you.. really want... to return... all of ..these?  Tin is a ....rich kid... he will... not need ....all of these?

Can: I want everything to go back to the time when I don't know him. These stuff will give me a hard time moving on.

Good: Then ...just... give ...it ...to... me.

Can: AI GOOD!!!

Good: ok....ok.... fine.. you... don't... have to.... get mad ...you... know!

Can: Good morning Auntie.

Tin's Mom: Can, you missed Tin. He already left.

Can:I am here with my friend Ai Good (Ai Good respectfully greeted Tin's mother) because Tin told me to bring some old clothes and shoes that we can donate. He told me that he plans to organize an outreach program.

Tin's Mom: Wow!  Did Tin said that?

Can nods.

Tin's Mom: Whatever you did with Tin, we thank you. Please don't give up on him. You are a positive influence for my child.

Can nods and before his tears fall, he already bid his goodbye to Tin's Mom.

Ai Good bring his arm over Can's shoulders to give him a slight push so they can leave. "Let's go? "

Can looks at him with watery eyes and they both leave.

During this time, Good didn't left Can alone. People notice that Can is not in the zone lately. And he tried to get Can and everybody's attention so he will bring back Can's mood. He went and stay in Can's house as well. He sleeps in his room and do their homework together. Hopefully in his simple ways, he help Can as he always help him before.

*********
Now you know guys where Can is when Tin is not seeing Can after they broke up.