Finals

I said I only have one last chapter but I won't give justice to our 3 seniors if I do it. So here you go guys.....

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

This is the moment, every athlete is working hard for, to reach the top. After this game they will announce who will be the Best University in the sports of Football for this year.

Their players were given 2 weeks of school activity excuse so they can prepare for the Finals. They have a complete roster since the quarter finals because Ae's doctor give him a go signal that he can already play.

Everyday, they have training in the morning and after class. They also have tune up games every Saturday. They invited teams that are already eliminated so they can practice with them. They also have physical training in the gym so they will build muscles more. They have all these rigorous training that when they went home all they can do is sleep.

Their professors gave them extension for their school project since what they are doing will also give glory to the school. Some of the professors even gave them special projects just to pass.

They don't have much time for their special someone. Ae and Pete; Tin and Can make it a point to eat together during lunch breaks. Ae most of the time sleep over Pete's dorm room that Pond keeps on teasing him that he is not sleeping anymore in his dorm room why just not move-in with Pete. That results some beating from Ae. Tin always make it a point to bring Can to school and bring him back home then he stayed few hours so they can talk or eat out. Tin and Can make it a point to be together during Sunday too. They eat out, watch movies and Tin bring Can to spa for massage so he can relax his stiff muscles. Their respective partners are always there to watch and cheer for them during games. That gave additional boost of inspiration for the respective players knowing friends and their loved ones are there to cheer for them.

Finals is a best of 3 Games. Whoever won 2 games will be declared the Champions. Two games already ended. The 1st one was won by the defending Champions. They defeated the defending champions on the second game. Sports analysts said that the momentum shifts to them since they won the last game. It's a moral booster for them but they know that the defending champions will not give it to them on a silver platter. They have to work hard to achieve it. They have to execute their plays well and defend their goal well so they also have greater chance in winning the Championship this year.

The Finals is held in PAT Stadium. It is a stadium on the Khlong Toei District of Central Bangkok Thailand. The stadium holds approximately 12,000 spectators. It is also the home stadium of Port Football Club.

Since the semifinals, they started to use this arena as a venue to avoid the homecourt advantage. They also chose a big venue since the Finals will be aired on TV live since football is so popular in Thailand.

Players from respective team arrived early so they can do their warm up. At the stadium, cameras are setup for the coverage of the match.  Reporters and photographers from newspapers and sports magazine are there seated in the seats given to them. Coaches from professional abd National team are there to scout for new talents that they want for their team.

At the team's respective dugout coaches calms the nerves of their players. They discussed the plays. They discussed whom to guard and be aware of.

Then people started to fill up the stadium. Students from respective schools came to support their teams. Even alumni from this two different schools came to watch, support their alma mater.

Most of the parents of the players are there to watch and support their sons. Ae's Mom is together with Pete's Mom and Pete arrived at the stadium. Few minutes after. Lay and their Mom arrived together with Tin. They joined Pete and Pete's Mom and Ae's Mom. One by one their friends arrived too and joined them. Team Captain Techno's family and friends like Tum are in attendance and Kengkla is there with them to cheer for his dear P'No. Tharn is there to watch Type play too.  Good's parents come and sit together with Can's Mom.