Tin's way

Sorry guys for the late update. My phone died on me so yeah I need to reset everything after I brought it to repair shop to fix it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

They are still on the street driving to Tin's place when he heard Can's stomach growled. He look at Can and laughed so hard. He really find it amusing!!!

Can: Hehehehe. Sorry, I realized that we haven't eaten dinner yet. Can we eat dinner first? I am so hungry!!!

Tin: So where do you want to eat?

Can: Anywhere is fine. Any place where we can find something to eat.

Tin stopped his car in a first class restaurant.

They need to celebrate this night and this is one good way to celebrate it.

As Can saw where they are he felt insecure. It felt like he doesn't belong to this kind of place.

Can: Tin, can we go to other place except here?

Tin: I thought it is fine anywhere that has food.

Can: Yes it is. But I can't afford to go to this place.

Tin: What kind of incompetent boyfriend am I, if I let you pay? And besides I want to celebrate this day my way. I want this night to be perfect in every way. So please let me pamper you the way I know how!

Can: Ok fine. But look all the people who enter that restaurant and compared to how we looks. We are wearing school uniforms. Are we even allowed to enter.

Tin: As long as you are with me. We will not have any problem going in there.

Can: Rich Kid!!!

Tin: Let's go?!

Can: ok!

As they reached the receptionist, they did not even ask if he has reservation or not, they just ask for how many people do they need to prepare for him ...

" Good evening Mr. Medthanan"

Tin (cold face) : Table for 2.

Another usher came and the receptionist told him the request of Mr. Medthanan.

Can wai to the receptionist and the receptionist wai back to him.

Usher: This way sir.

The usher show them their table and provide both the menu.

As Can opened the menu, his mouth got watery just by looking but when he saw the price, he just close his eyes and close the menu

Tin: Have you finished choosing?

Can: I think all of them are delicious but I can't even pronounce what is inside that menu.

Tin stop himself from laughing because he knew Can will get angry. He called the waiter and order for them.