Christmas party

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Thank you for all the support!!! The pictures shows their look and wardrobe at the party.....

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Tin invited Can to be his date to the annual dinner party that their family host for the rich and famous in Thailand every year.

Tin brought the invitation to Can.

Tin: You are my date to that boring party. You should come!

Can: Uhmm Tin, do I really need to go?

Tin: Of course you do. Who will be my date besides you? Why? Don't you have suit to wear? I can buy one for you.

Can: I do have. It is just I am not comfortable in those kind of parties were everyone seems to boast their achievements and anticipate your every move and they are waiting for you to make the wrong one and shame and humiliate you afterwards...... Sorry I didn't mean you are like that. It is just.......

Tin: Don't worry I didn't say you are wrong. I want you to be there with me. So with you I know I have a room to breath. I can be the Tin you all know. Not the Tin Metthanan that they thought they knew.

Can: Ok for you, I'll do it. But you have to bring me near where the food is so I can stay calm and not punch any rich kid in there who I will hear saying bad things behind your back.

Tin chuckles but knowing Can and his character he knows he can and will do that if it happens and he will not give those bastards the opportunity to mock Can especially in front of him.

Tin: You don't have to mind them and also I will have a part in the party where I will report the progress of the reach out that at first became just a reason for you to return everything I gave you. Now because of it one orphanage will be the beneficiary of the lie that you made.

Can: I think this will be the best lie that I made so far!

He proudly says and both of them laugh with the idea.

Tin: So I'll go to your house so we can go to the hotel together.

Can: Ok!

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Day of the Party

Can's Mom: CAN, TIN IS ALREADY HERE! YOU BETTER MOVE FAST OR YOU'LL BE LATE!

Can: ALMOST DONE MOM!!!!

Can took a peek first before he came out of his room

Can took a peek first before he came out of his room. He didn't know that someone's heart leap almost out of his chest seeing how his baby looks so manly this evening.

Can: Is there something wrong with my outfit? Do I need to change? Tin?!

Then Tin realized that he looks at Can longer than usual.