Gift

This is dedicated to my friend! See you in heaven!!!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Guys it reached to me that other readers didn't get a notification for the chapter before this..... Just in case you are one of them you might want to read the previous chapter. The title of that is "Christmas party".

Happy Holidays everyone!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Most of the people in the world celebrate Christmas. People may have different beliefs and culture but one thing is for sure many people enjoy this day of the year.

The day before Christmas a lot of people go to market or grocery store to prepare and cook food for their family or for their friends. Can's family is no different. His Mom wake both of them up to help. This is always a family event as far as they could remember.

Even if their Dad passed away when they are still young they never felt that they are incomplete. Their mom always see to it to be always there when they needed her. They always see that all events are celebrated with family. Everything is explained to them in the words they can understand no sugar coating and their mother see to it that they talk everything out and they fix every problem as a family.
So as they grow up they work everything as a family and this event is the same. They joke and bicker and they got annoyed with  one another as they prepare for Christmas every year.

This year it is different for Can he will be celebrating it with a special person beside his sister and his Mom. This year he helps without complaining. He drives them to the market. He carry the groceries. He also wash utensils that his Mom and Ley need. For the first time he did what his Mom and Ley ask without complaining.

They got so busy that Can didn't attend to his phone for so long. They have a rule in the house that there is no phone while having their meal. So they will have the full hour of talking and they know that this is also their Moms way on catching up with them. So when he check it after the 3 of them have their lunch. He saw a lot of messages and miscalls from Tin. Before he wash the dishes he call Tin first.

As Tin answered his call....

Tin: Why are you not answering my calls?! You did not even replied to my messages!

Can: Sorry Tin. Things got so busy around here. The three of us are preparing for Christmas Eve. You also remember that we also have NO PHONE rule while in the table during the meal right?

Tin: Yeah, just got so worried that's all.

Can: Relax we are fine. So does your family have plans in celebrating Christmas Eve or you will celebrate only the Christmas day?

Tin: On Christmas Eve, we eat dinner. Mom and Dad give us gifts. Then we all sleep after that and we have a big family reunion on my Father side of the family on the Christmas day.

Can: Sounds nice! Do you want to celebrate the Christmas Eve, the Kirakorn way or we'll just see each other after the Holidays ? Don't worry I'll tell Mom that you can't come because you have your own family gathering to attend to.

Tin: Can I come tonight?

Can: Ok, just make sure you ask permission to your parents before you come here. Then just give me a call if you will be going tonight ok. Bye now.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

By 7 pm, Tin arrived in Kirakorn's residence. Tin brought a cake and gifts for Ley and Can's Mom.

Ley: Merry Christmas, P'Tin!
Come, dinner is ready. Mom and P'Can is already in the dining table. You know how P'Can loves to eat that's why he can't leave his seat anymore.