Valentines Day!!!

Anybody here went to any of LBC FM? Anybody here went in their FM in the Philippines?I went there too with my friends. I enjoyed the FM very much!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Valentines day, is one of the most awaited day by couples in the world. This day is celebrated by people who are lucky enough to have found their other half. This day is especially for them. Restaurants and hotel rooms, even if it is expensive, are fully booked that they made arrangements to their rooms just to accommodate the demand for this specific day every year.

Tin never imagined that he will experience this. That he will mark his calendar and look forward for this day. He thought that he will live his life alone. He never thought that this day will come that he will be busy planning for this day for his special food monster. He wanted to make it up to Can since he felt that he is not fulfulling his duties as his boyfriend. He is just very lucky that Can never complains about not having time for him. He is lucky that Can don't demand anything from him even he knows that he can ask anything from him that includes money and connection, in fact he hates it. He even doesn't want me using any of it for him.

Tin made plans for the both of them for this day so he went back to school.

For Can, this day is SWEETS or Chocolates Day. He only got a few last year but it didn't hinder him from smiling since for him, he is having free chocolates.

Can went to school early. After Holiday break, Tin didn't went to school. He knows that Tin's family needs him and Tin is busy fixing what P'Tul almost destroyed. He went back to his old routine of riding public transport in going to and going back from school whixh he doesn't mind. The last time they saw each other is when he came to Tin's house. They still talk over the phone. They even do some video calls most of the time and talk how their day was. He is not demanding Tin to have some time with him since he is also busy practicing football. At home he is also busy in school work to catch up.

As Tin went to Can's home that day, Can's Mom told him that Can went to school early.

Tin was disappointed but it is his fault anyway since Can didn't know that he will go with him to school today. It is still early so he will surprise Can and go to his room first before he go to his first class.

As Can arrived in the room of his first class, he saw a hill of candies and chocolates in his chair then he saw Good's seat full of chocolates and candies too!! His eyes sparkled seeing free sweets for both of them. He will ask Good later to exchange those that he don't have.

As Tin arrived he saw Can asking Good about something as he see a lollipop in his hand and a chocolate bar in the other and Good is protecting his mountain of sweets from Can.

Tin: Can!

Can: Oh! Tin you are back!!!

Good: Tin...... help..... me!!! Please.....I.... beg...you,. ..tell....your boyfriend......... to leave..... my chocolates......alone.

Tin: What's up with you two?

Can: I just want to exchange one of his chocolates that I don't have. I'll exchange it with one of mine.

Tin: WHAT CHOCOLATE?

Good: I'll...... just..... be..... outside.. bye.

All of his classmates immediately left the room and went outside. They don't want to be there at this moment where the richest kid in Thailand is in rage.

Tin: Now talk, what chocolate are you both arguing about?

Can: Today is chocolate day right? I received a lot of chocolates today. I just wanted to exchange the variety that I got a lot with Good's that I don't have.