Courtship

The next day, Can saw Tin's car parked at the front of their house. He ignored it and walked going to the bus stop, then he realized he forgot their report. He runs back immediately to to their house. It is due today. He will be late for his first class for sure but he will get killed by Good by the end of the day if he don't return to the house and bring the report with him. When he goes out of the house, he saw Tin in front of the gate. 

Tin: I know you will be late now. I can give you a ride so you can still make it.

Can: What are you doing here? Don't you have class?

Tin: Pete can cover me for that. Let's go now?

He saw Can's hesitation in his eyes.

Tin: Please?!

Can looked into Tin. He wants to know why he is doing it but seeing the sincerity of Tin he stopped himself from asking. He walks to Tin's car and Tin opens his door for him. After closing it, Tin runs to the driver seat and put on his seat belt. Can put on his seat belt as well. Tin took a tumbler with a lemon water in it from the back seat and give it to him.

Tin: I know you got tired from running back earlier.

Hesitantly Can took the tumbler that Tin gave him and made a sip from it to quench his thirst.

Can: Thank you.

The 30 minutes drive to school seems long because of the silence between them. When they arrived it is still 15 minutes before his first class. Can thanked Tin and went to his class immediately.

During lunch he saw Tin waiting in the lobby of their building. When Tin saw Can and Good he approached them. Before Can can escape he drag him to the cafeteria and just told Good to follow. Tin ordered for them. And got surprised by how many food he ordered. Can tried to give Tin his share for the food but Tin did not accept it. He keeps on saying that it is his treat.

Tin: Ai Good, let's share all this food ok? I don't know what you like so I practically ordered almost everything.

Good nodded and thank Tin for the treat and starts digging in.

Can: Why are you doing this?

Tin: I just want to make sure that you are eating.

(Can pouts. Good laughs.)

Tin: Now eat or do you want me to feed you?

Tin is putting rice in his spoon and bring it to Can's mouth. Can avoided it.

Can: Ok I'll eat now. (He started digging in.) See I am eating now, satisfied?

Good is just so entertained by the bickering of these two. Tin just smirked and started eating again. Good thank Tin again for the free lunch.

Can: Thank you for the treat! Go back to your department now or you'll be late.

Tin is happy for the concern Can is showing.

Can and Good went to practice. Can is not allowed to do the the hard training that they usually do because of his condition. What he was prescribed to do is the warm-up exercise.In short he was not allowed to play the practice game. He was surprised when he saw Tin sitting with Pete in the bleachers. Maybe Tin is starting to sort out  his feelings. If he will be honest right now, he felt a pain in his heart witnessing it.

Can's POV: This is what you want to happen right? Let them be and just focused on your training before P' No scolds you.

The team discussed their plays for the next invitational game. Techno and Type together with their coach showed them the plays they want them to execute during the game. Because of Can's condition he is part of the second team players. He doesn't mind. Whatever he can contribute to the team, he will do it. He took his shower first since everybody is taking sometime to rest their body before taking their shower.

He assumed that Tin is gone because he knows that Pete usually get his car during this hour so when the football team left the locker room, he can drive Ae to the dorm or sometimes they are gone to Pete's apartment. He can go home at peace.

Tin: Ready to go home?

Can got surprised seeing Tin is still here.

Can: You scared me!  (As he rubs his chest, to calm himself down) How long have you been there?

Tin: Since you go back alone to the locker room. So are you ready to go home?

Can: You don't have to worry I can ride the bus.

Tin: Why do you need to ride the bus? I know it is rush hour. A lot of people will ride the bus to go home. And you know I don't want anyone near you. No, let's go. I'll bring you home.

Tin dragged Can to the parking lot where his car is.

Can: Tin??!

Can: How would I stop loving you when you are being this sweet?

Tin: I want you to comeback to me. I want you to say you love me again. I want you to say I am yours again. I want you to be mine again.

Can: You already made it clear that you are not into this kind of relationship. You don't have to force yourself. Yoy don't have to worry I will always be your friend no matter what.

Tin: But I don't want to be just your friend. I want to surpass whatever you have with Good. I want to have the right to get jealous! I want to have a reason to stay longer in your house. I want to stay in your room longer than Good. Can, I miss you so much but I can't see you that much now because you returned the phone I gave you. I can't make a video call if I am not around. You keep on running away from me. Tell me Can?! What do I need to do to have you back. What are the things that you don't like me to do so you will allow me to kiss you again, to get close to you again?

Can was the one speechless this time.
He wants to hug Tin but the latter may not like it. He wants to be hopeful but his heart is full of doubt right now.

Can: Let's take things slowly this time. Let's take one step at a time, then lets see where this is going ok?

Tin don't want to agree but he doesn't gave him a choice. This is better than nothing.

He showed his pinky finger to Can.

Tin: Promise?

Can linked his pinky finger to his.

Can: Promise!

Then to Tin's surprise, he was hugged by Can.

Can: Thank you for being sweet. Thank you for taking care of me.

Tin hugged Can back tightly. These are the arms that he misses so much. He only wish that time could stop for a while. He never work hard for anything before. He'll use money, power and connection to get what he wants. This is the first time he worked hard for a goal he want to attain. All the effort that he made the whole day was so worth it because Can loves it and this sweet hug is his prize.