Revenge

**Just imagine that Plan has a patch of white gauge above his right eye. ***

The team celebrates their first win. The football team dine in to one of their favorite place. Everybody seems to have their own version of what they witness during the game. They are all laughing as they listen to each other's story on what how they saw the game. As Tin and Can arrived everyone cheered for Can.

Techno: TEAM! CAN IS HERE NOW! THE PLAYER OF THE GAME HAS ARRIVED! LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR OUR ALBINO MONKEY!

Made up sound of drums as they made some beat using the table as their percussion. Team mates and friends are cheering and screaming. Techno take Can away from Tin at the moment and raise his hands and the crowd roar again!

Can: P' No, Ai Good and P' Champ made the scores for us not me!

Techno:We already celebrate that part a while ago. Look how Ai Good is all smiles and a lot of girls surrounded him now. (Can look into the direction where P' Techno mentioned and he saw how happy his friend at the moment )

OY AE! YOU BETTER RECOVERED FAST OR YOUR POSITION MIGHT BE STOLEN BY CAN OR GOOD!

Everyone just laugh at their very happy Team Captain's antics. Ae don't mind the joke in fact he is happy for his friends and the team won because of that so he is very much happy that he will still have the opportunity to play again for the school year.

Tin can't stand it anymore that P' Techno is draping his arm to Can's shoulder and they joke around and keep on brushing Can's hair. He take Can from Techno and go to where Pete and Can's friends are.

Pete and Ae invited Tin and Can to their table and the couple decided to sit with them.

Can: How's the stitches now?

Can: As of the moment I feel numb on this right side area of my face. The doctor already prescribed me some pain killers once the pain started to kick in.

Tin, I am hungry!

Tin: Ok, what do you want to eat. Let's order!

Can: I want meat buns, dumplings and Chicken noodles.

Tin: Don't you think that's a lot?

Can: No we are both going to eat it.

Tin tried to hide his smile because of what Can said and failed miserably as he was teased by Pete non stop.

The celebration last a while longer and some of them bid their goodbye as players got tired not only because of the game but also because of the vigorous training that they have undergone. But it is worth all the sacrifice because they are still in the inter-school football match.

Tin noticed that Can is already sleeping in one table. The cute boy used his own arms as a pillow and put his head on it and sleep. Tin wakes him up and invites him to leave the party and go home. Can told Tin that he doesn't want to go home yet and still want to be with his friend even if it is obvious to everyone that he is already sleeping.

Tin bid goodbye on Can's behalf and he almost drag him out of the dimsum place. He put Can's seat belt on because he saw how tired Can is now. As he puts on his seat belt......

He heard can thanking him for taking good care of him today. This cute guy can't help but to put a smile on his face. Just a simple word of appreciation from him lift up his mood even more. He can't help but to bring his lips on Can's and just went back to his seat and started driving home.

************x*************x*********

Remember episode 12: imagine that Tin parked his car in a different way. Imagine him parked it where Can's seat is in the street side and Tin's seat is in Can's house side

**********x*************x***********

They reached Can's house and as Tin stop his car he gently wake up Can and removed his seat belt. Can wake up and stretched his arms and smile at Tin. He opened his door and Tin did the same. Can somehow still feel sleepy that he is not aware of his surroundings and yawn when Tin noticed a car at full speed going towards Can's direction. He immediately run towards him and pull him to safety. Can got shocked but Tin still able to look for the plate number of the car. Good that there is street light that it is well lighted that he was able to got the plate number.

He pulled Can and ask if he is ok.

Can just nod but the tears starts to flow from his eyes and hug Tin again tightly.

Can: No, I am not ok. I thought that is my last night on earth. I am so scared! Thank you Tin. I owe you my life! Can you just stay for the night? Please for my peace of mind?

Tin said yes.

Can: One more favor!

Tin: What is it?

Can: Can we not tell what happened to my Mom and my sister?

Tin agreed. He knew how Can is protective of his loved ones. Shielding them from the truth of what happened to him is his way of doing it. If he is in his shoes, he will do the same thing.

Tin: You have to stop crying now or they might think that I am bullying you.

They both chuckled.

Can: On the contrary my Mom would think that I am being childish and will tell you not to tolerate my antics. My Mom loves you, you know. Sometimes I think he loves you more than she loves his own son.

Tin: Because I am charming!!!

Can: Charming my ass!! Let's go in now.

As Can opened the door.....

Can: I am home!!!

Can's Mom: Are you ok, Can? Ley told me what happened to you!

Can: I am fine, Mom! They made few stitches and the doctor prescribed some pain killers for the pain when it starts to kick in.

And Mom we won!!!

Can's Mom: Congratulations Can!!! I think you are tired! Go ahead and rest. Go ahead and join him Tin.

Tin: Good night, Mom!

Can's Mom: Good night.

As they are in the comfort of Can's room.....

Can: If you are not comfortable with the two of us in it because it is too small compared to your bed in your room, I can sleep in the floor.

Tin: No it is fine! In fact I love it. Even though we might not be able to do anything here at least we can cuddle.

Can: Pervert!!! You can take my big shirt and jugging pants. There is a clean towel in there as well if you want to take a bath.

Tin took the clothes and towel so he can take a bath. He goes out of Can's room. And saw Can's Mom drinking coffee in the dining room. She saw him walking towards their bathroom and she invited him to talk. She grab this opportunity to talk to him alone.

Can's Mom: Can I talk to you Tin?