What is Inside a Mother's Heart

Because I enjoyed the LBC fm as if I am in there, because #2wish King and Queen made us so happy yesterday and because Ms. Philippines won the Ms.Universe .....I bring to you this early update.

💙💚💚💙💚💚💙💚💚💙💚💚💙

She waited for Tin to go out from Can's room. She knew she would never have an opportunity like this to happen again. Tin's elder brother threat made her so worried for the safety of his son. She is not like the mother you watched in drama series where they just wanted to break the relationship of their son because they felt it is wrong because they are both male. She believes that love knows no gender. The heart doesn't have eyes it just beats for that person when you found him or her. Maybe that is why they say "Love is blind".

That is where she needs to come in. She just want to guide her son. She is also here to protect him from people who wanted to harm him. Of course this is not only for Can, this is also for Ley but Thank God her daughter seems not into this kind of stuff at the moment. She seems busy in school and fangirling.

She made a cup of coffee while she waits for Tin.

As she sees him going to the bathroom, she invited him for a coffee but he politely declined. Then she asked if they could talk. She askedhim to sit which the latter obeyed.

Can's Mom: I believe that you are both ok because you already patch up things and I think my son already told you about what your brother did.

Tin: Yes Mom. I apologize for how disrespectful my brother was to all of you.

Can's Mom: You don't have to apologize for him. It is not your fault so I won't take it against you. Maybe your fault is falling in love with a commoner like my son............ I heard from their conversation that you value trust so much that is why I am going to be very honest with you.

I don't like what your brother did to Can. I am so upset that he threatened my son at my own house but I did not interfere to their argument about you. I know my son, he doesn't want his family to get involved and get hurt because of this family feud.

As a mother I would do anything to protect my children from any danger. I don't want to make a harsh decision but I will make it if I felt that the safety ofmy children is at stake. If I found out that something bad happened to Can, I will have to forced him not to see you anymore. I will do anything and everything just to make sure you and your family will not see us again. I know that Can will hate me for it but I will accept it whole heartedly than regret it all my life. I'd rather keep him alive and sad and devastated than seeing my lifeless son and organise his funeral. I will never stop praying that in time he may forget you and start a new life with somebody else that he might met in the future. I know both of us don't want to reach that part so for our peace of mind pls. keep my boy safe will you?

Tin appreciated Can's Mom talking to him about this. He knows that she is just looking for her children's welfare. Which he never felt from his own mother.

Tin: I understand Mom. I am sorry again for what my brother did. I really appreciate that you are being honest with me. You don't have to worry Mom, I will make sure that Can and your family is protected from my brother.

Can's Mom: I am treating you as my son now! I'd rather gain another child than to lose one. You better take a bath now it is already late. I know you have a class tomorrow. And Tin hopefully this talk will remain between just the two of us. I hope nothing from what we talked about will reach Can, ok?

Tin: Yes Mom. I'll go ahead then.

Can's Mom: Thank you for understanding a Mother's heart Tin! Goodnight!

Tin respectfully wai and leave the dining area.

As she watch Tin disappear towards the bathroom. She just can't help but wonder why did his son chooses to have this complicated love. He knew how carefee Can is so it is a surprised to her that his son fall in love with a man and that man is the son of one of the richest man in Thailand. And what makes thus complicated  is that this is his son's first love. She can just hope that this is not too much for his son's heart to handle.

She could only wish and pray that the two young hearts can surpass the hurdle of their relationships because if they do, she knew that these two will be living very happy.

When Tin is already in the bathroom. He texted someone he trusted and ask to investigate everything about the owner of the plate number that he got earlier then he started to do his business in the bathroom.

As he entered Can's room all freshened up he noticed that Can is having a nightmare. He wake Can gently but as soon as Can opened his eyes and saw Tin, he immediately hug him. Tin felt that Can is trembling and he felt the shoulder part where Can's face is on, is wet that he can tell that Can is crying.

Tin rubs Can's back gently to calm him down.

Tin: Hush now, it is just a dream!

He made him lie down with him in the bed. Can using Tin's chest as his pillow as he is inside Tin's arms.

Can: I am sorry that you are seeing me like this.

Tin: You don't need to apologize. I am your boyfriend! I am entitled to see everything about you.

Can: Tin?

Tin: Hmmm?

Can: Maybe what happened earlier is just purely an accident. Maybe it is just a drunk driver who fall asleep and suddenly pushed his foot in the accelerator hard.

Tin: Don't worry about it too much! I think you forgot who I am. I already ask someone to investigate everything for me. Let's talk about this after my private investigator gave me the result. We have class tomorrow! We better rest now and I know you are very tired too. I will not go anywhere. I'll be here with you in your room ok?!

Can: ok! Yeah I forgot that we have class tomorrow. Good night Tin! I love you!

Tin: I love you too my little Cantaloupe! Goodnight.

Tin's POV: I am sorry that you almost got hurt because of me! I promise you that whoever that person is, I will never let him get away with it! I will not allow that person to harm you again!

With that in mind he close his eyes still enclosing Can in his arms and fall asleep.