Compromise

Plann supporting Mean in their #troop family fanmeet is so love. That's why I love this fandom!!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Towel and clothes are everywhere. Bed is a mess. But the two lying in the middle of the bed are still soundly sleeping. Their lower torso is covered by the blanket. Rays of sunlight are kissing their faces now as the sun tells them to wake up and that it is already morning.

Can's eyes are still close but his hands move and try to reach for his favorite pillow. And his hands lands on Tin's chest. He opened his eyes and removed his hands and keep it near his own immediately, as he remembered that he is not in his room. He is in Tin's house and in Tin's room. He remembered what happened to them last night. He look to that side where Tin is and see his giant baby sleeping like an angel. A very pleasant view to see in the morning.

His big baby is so peacefully sleeping. His face is void of all the pain his family gave him. He just hope that this will continue. He will try his best to keep it that way.

He wants to to touch Tin's face but he stop himself because that might wake Tin. So he decided to leave the bed and take a bath. When he tried to stand the pain from his bottom pull him back to bed.

The abrupt movement of the bed wake Tin up. As their eyes met for the first time happiness overflow from both of them. They both just smile to each other. It seems like embarrassment and awkwardness caused both of them speechless.

Tin tried to break it by pulling Can near him and kiss him. Can acted fast and cover Tin's lips by his hand.

Can: We haven't brush our teeth yet.

Tin removed Can's hands that cover his lips.

Tin: I DON'T CARE!

Tin reached for Can's lips and give him a kiss. He was not satisfied with just a peck. He reached for his lips again and gave him a passionate kiss.

When Can felt Tin's hands started to move lower, he pulled away.

Can: I don't think I can. I am still sore I can't even stand up normally. Don't you have class?

Tin: Yes I do but I am already late so I decided to skip it. Are you going to school?

Can: No, I am not going to school I want to go to the hospital. I want to visit Ae.

Tin: You are unbelievable! You are here with me in one bed making out and you are thinking of other guy!

Can: Are you jealous of Ae?

Tin: What if I am? Infact I am jealous of every person close to you especially P' No, Good and Ae! Because you always mentioned their name to me.

Can: You look cute when you are jealous! You don't have to be jealous. In case you forgot Ae is head over heels in love with your friend Pete. Good is my best friend and P' No is my senior that I love to tease and he always spoil me.

Tin: I still don't like it. I want to be the one who spoil you! I am your boyfriend and that is my responsibility.

Can: My big baby is sulking. Yes you are my boyfriend and they are my best friends. They will not take me away from you. I will be with them for as long as forever since they are part of my world. And you, I already told you that "I love you" and I mean it. You are the only person that I love! I am not expecting you to get along with them easily but can you control your jealousy for me?

Tin: I'll try my best but you should also control yourself from being too close to them.

Can: OK, I will! Can I borrow your clothes. I don't want to wear my dirty clothes last night. I need to go home first and you don't need to take me home. I will take a bus to get home and maybe we can meet in the hospital so you can take a rest.

Tin: No, I want to go with you. I won't go to school anyway.

Can: Ok, now go ahead and leave the room. I don't want you to see me like an invalid person who is having a hard time standing up on my own.

Tin: Do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?

Can: No, because if you'll do that you might not want to leave the bathroom!

Tin: Why not? That's a good idea! I will help you take a bath!

Can: That's what I'm afraid of. We can do that some other time. Right now I just need to go home and see my friends.

Tin: Fine! Let me prepare the bath tub for you they say that staying in the bathtub with lukewarm water somehow ease the pain.

Can: You don't have to. I can do that on my own.

Tin: Don't be stubborn let me do my responsibility as your boyfriend. Let me take care of you!

Can sigh and decided to give in to Tin's wish.

Tin prepare the bath tub for Can. When he finished the preparation he carried him to the bathroom and placed him carefully inside the tub with lukewarm water and soap.

Can's conviction melted by Tin's sweet gesture and stop Tin from going out of the bathroom and invited him to take a bath with him.

Hearing the invitation, wide smile appeared on Tin's handsome face. He looked like a kid who was given a gift that he really loves. He went inside the tub and situated himself at the back of Can. He help Can take a bath as the latter's face is so red from embarrassment. Can also help Tin wash his hair and scrub his back which made the latter so happy like a kid. Tin and Can just make out in the tub. And after they wash, Tin carried Can out of the bath tub and pat dry him with a large towel. He also brought Can's pants and shirt even new underwear that he can use.

After Can fixed himself, he helped Tin blow-dry his hair. He sits in between Can's legs as Can used the blow dryer to blow-dry his hair.

Can knows sometimes he need to compromise with Tin to be able for their relationship to work. They may not have anything in common but as they say opposite attracts and he knows they are just starting and they will need to work hard to make their relationship work.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💚

Don't worry guys it is not yet the end of the story.