The Storm

Everything started going back to normal. Minus the material things, Tin and Can almost see each other everyday. Even if they don't, they usually call each other over the phone or communicate using instant messages. They talk anything under the sun. They have arguments as well but those are petty ones that they easily fixed. Can did not accept the phone back. He did not let Tin shower him of material things. He allow him to bring sweets or pastries when he visits. They play with Gucci (Can's dog). They ate out again that's it. Tin starts to open up again not only to Pete and Can but also to friends of Can because he knows that they are good people.

Tin almost always give Can ride to school and going home. Yes he is still a possessive one that's why he doesn't want Can to ride on a public transportation where he will be close to other people he doesn't know. But he is now lenient compared before that he can't control his anger when he got unnecessarily jealous over someone that is close to Can.

One night after school, Tin can't drive Can home which is fine with him. Tin is so busy planning the reach out program. Tin's parents already asked for donations for that. So he really need to make it a reality. It became their bonding topic during dinner. He enjoyed dining again at home because of it. Once again his parents notice him not because of his previous mistakes but because of the outreach project. And he has Can to thank for that.

Calm before the storm? That is what usually describe for specific time when everything seems to be on theur right place and at the right time until an unexpected visitor came at Can's house.

Mom: Can you have a visitor!

When he goes out of his room. He saw P' Tul in their living room.

Can respectfully greeted him.

Can: P' Tul, what are you doing here?

P' Tul: I will make this a short one. I'll go straight to the point. I want you to break up with my brother. He will just break your heart! Don't you know how bad that bastard is?

Can: Sorry P' Tul but are we talking about the same Tin here? Because for me Tin is the most caring person I know. He is just easily misunderstood but when you get close to him, he will cherish you and take care of you like how he is making me feel right now.

P'Tul: Then how much do you want for you to leave my brother?

Can: P', don't disrespect my home. Don't insult me in my own house. And besides no amount of money can replace Tin for me. I will tell him everything that you told me. Tin value trust so much and I will never tarnish it the way you are doing right now!

P'Tul: Tell it to him then and I'll make sure he'll lose everything he has.

Can: You know what? I don't care! That your family's concern. You already have your issues before I even came. I love Tin and nothing will change that! I think nothing good will came out from you. You better leave now P.

P' Tul: Don't tell me that I didn't warn you.

Can: Leave now P, before I throw you out of my house!

Can's Mom and his sister immediately came to his aid and stayed on his side for comfort.

He is so scared for him, his family and also for team. He almost tumble but with the help of these two wonderful women beside him he got to still walk and reach their sofa and be able to seat.

Can: Mom, what am I going to do?

Can's Mom: If I tell you to leave Tin for your safety will you obey me? (Can shook his head signaling "NO")
I heard your conversation. I heard he threatened you.

Can: P' Tul said if I did not leave Tin, he will lose everything he got.

Can's Mom: I also heard you tell him that Tin value trust more than anyone you know. So what is more important? I think you know the answer to your question sweetheart! I know you remember what I thought you.