How Tin worry?

Sorry guys I sucked at making title. Sorry for making you wait. I don't know what happened but what I made was not saved. I literally have to write everything. Good thing that I have everything written down in my journal first.

Ok move on with the story .......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Pete: Tin, are you ok? Tin? TIN!

Tin: Why are you shouting? We are sitting beside each other and we are hav...

(He looked around. What he will actually say that they are in the middle of a class).

Pete: The class already ended minutes ago. Here you are looking at nothing. I called you twice already but you are not responding . You are spacing out that's why I need to shout your name to call your attention.

Tin closed his notebook and put everything in his bag.

Pete: Is everything alright? Are you ok?

Tin: I am fine. Nothing to worry about.

Pete: Actually we noticed that Can is doing the same thing. Are you two having problems lately?

Tin: Since when did you learn to gossip?

Pete just smiled at him.

Pete: I am not gossiping. I am asking it directly from you. Besides I am showing that I care for both of you. I am concerned about you and Can.

Tin just looked at him suspiciously.

Pete: Ok fine. I am asking you this because Can was spacing out lately like you as I've mentioned earlier. Because of that he got hit in the head by the ball during practice.

Tin: Huh? How is he?

Tin is worried. It is written all ovwr his face.

Pete: You can ask him about it or better yet you can take care of him. You are his boyfriend right?

Tin thought of it a hundred times, before telling Pete the truth. Because he knows that only Pete can tell him anything about Can right now, he doesn't have any choice .....

Tin: He broke up with me. After that he never respond to my messages. He never answered my calls. He already returned everything I gave him. Even the smart phone I bought for him  that I put a tracking device so I can easily know where he is so I will not worry was also returned to me
He avoids me like I have some communicable disease. How am I supposed to know?

Pete was surprised that his friend even put a tracker on Can's new phone. His friend have gone to that extent to ensure Can's safety from people that might hurt him because he is with him.

That is actually the problem of being rich and famous. People think that it is all glam and being able to buy whatever you want or eat anything and go to places anywhere you like. Rich people, like a normal ones have their own struggles too. One of them is how you can keep your important people safe from enemies who want to get back at you or want something from you.

Pete pitied his friend as well because he knows how painful it is when your most important person ignores you. (Isn't it the other way around Pete? Ok guys I'll stop now.)

Pete: Me, Ae and Good brought him to the clinic. The doctor gave him pain meds and was sent home to rest.

Tin: That's it? Not even an X-ray or CT scan? What kind of a doctor is he? You know how fast players kick and how strong they kick their balls. You know how painful it is to get hit by a ball that fast?!

Pete: Can insisted that he is fine, so the doctor just sent him home to rest. Ae asked Can the reason why he is spacing out lately. They have series of upcoming invitational games that's why everyone must be in good shape not only physically but also mentally. Can said that he is just under the weather lately. Ae threatened Can that if he will not tell him the truth he will go to you and ask. Can got worried and he told us that he broke up with you. He said that he is the reason why you two broke up( sorry guys I know its too cliche') and didn't talk about it further. He just told Ae to leave you alone or he will be angry at him.

Tin: And you believe him?

Pete: To be honest no. Ae got so angry that he really wants to talk to you. You know how their friendship works: "You can talk or treat me like shit but not my friends". I told Ae to let me talk to you first.

Tin: You know that I don't care of what that guy thinks of me.

Pete just laugh at his friend.

Tin: What are you laughing at?

Pete: Remember that I told you that I hope you will meet someone that will show you that not everyone likes you because of your money, who your parents are and what is your status in the society? I think you found that person already. I never saw you worry for anybody this much. It is written all over your face that you want to see Can right now and drag him to the hospital if you need to, just to be sure that he is really fine. Whatever you two are having, I hope you can fix it. Both of you can't function normally without each other. I am not seeing you smile anymore like when you are with him. I hope both of you can see how good you are to each other. I hope you can win him back Ai Tin.

Tin: Since when did you become so knowledgeable in this aspect? I better leave now. I have more important things to do than to listen to your counselling.

Tin didn't even bid goodbye but Pete knew where his friend is going. All he can do is wish him luck and hopefully Ae and his plan works.