The Game

I would like to apologize for not updating in a long while. My new shift just wouldn't let me update two stories in a week. Ok enough about this. Let's go back to our favorite couple #2wish story my version.

The day that they have been preparing for has arrived

The day that they have been preparing for has arrived. A lot of spectators from both schools came to cheer their respective teams.
Everyone felt the festive vibe as both schools cheer for their teams.

This is their first game for their inter-school competition so both  schools are prepared for their cheering paraphernalia from drums to other stuff that will help pump up their players' energy.

Pete, Pond, Cha-Aim, Ping and Bow are there together to watch and cheer for their friends and for Tin, we already know why. Later Chompoo and Ley arrived. They sit with them. Nic was dragged by Kengkla so he can see his beloved P' Techno and they decided to sit together with them in the bleachers.

Ae is still part of the team so he is with them even he is not playing. He became their number one cheerer and waterboy who actively provides the players drinks and towels and keep on cheering them up.

As the team made their warm up. Ae saw that Can is looking to the bleachers and finding he knows who. He told Can the exact location where their friends are. Can wave at Tin.

Pete: Tin, Can is waving at you!

Tin wave back to Can awkwardly but he is still rewarded by Can's smile and Pete teased him non stop.

Bow: Ok, another rich, handsome guy taken! Do I need to hate Can too?!

Ping and Pond laugh at her joke.

Tin heard it and didn't understand that it was meant to be a joke because Tin never joke around. He only made jokes with Can. So he asked her angrily?

Tin: Why would you hate Can? Isn't he your friend?

Pete: Relax Tin, Bow is just joking because another man was taken by a friend who happens to be a guy too!!!

Tin: Oh! ok! So she's not mad with Can, right?

Pete: No she's not!  Everybody loves Can you know!

Tin: Including you?

Pete: You are not jealous of me right?  We love him but not like how you love him and besides I love Ae in case you forgot.

Tin face looked so red from embarrassment but his face didn't give out anything as he is in a poker face mode.

One by one players enter the playing field. All of the players shake their hands with one another to show sportsmanship.

Toss coin was done. P' Techno chose heads and the other team captain chose tails.  When the umpire throw the coin and catch it he shows head. P' Techno chose defense first. Then blow of whistle was heard to signal the start of the game. Coaches on the sideline signaled what play they need to execute.