Can ❤ Tin

Sorry guys for not updating. Got a flu so no internet for me for few days. Ok enough about me.... Let's go back to the story.

Can noticed that Tin is being cold to him after the incident

Can noticed that Tin is being cold to him after the incident. He did not talk to him or even get close to him. He always stand or sit in front of him. He knew he did a mistake. Even though he did that because that is what was needed at that moment, he knew that he still hurt Tin unintentionally. The drive was very quiet. When they drop Good off that's the only time he talked.
Tin only open his mouth just to say goodnight to Good.

When they arrived at Can's house, Tin was shocked on what Can did. Can removed his seat belt fast and climbed on Tin's lap and wrap his arm around Tin's neck.

Tin: What are you doing?

He tried to remove Can's arm around him. But Can didn't budge and tightly hug Tin and his left cheek touches Tin's right one.

Can: I love you Tin!...... That is what I realized after the incident.

Tin stopped on removing Can from his lap. He wants to hear everything Can will say.

Can: I am relieved that you are not hurt. It made me realize how stupid I am that I broke up with you that made me cry a river that night. That's why I need to sleep over to Good's because I don't want my Mom and my sister worried about me. I don't want them to get mad at you because I am the one who broke up with you in the first place. It hurts me so much that I have to ignore you that time but I need to do that or else I will run back to your arms and ask you to take me back again and nothing would have changed and now I made a huge mistake again. I am sorry Tin, I am very sorry for making you worried. I cut the call because if I don't act fast they might took Pete already to some place we don't know. God knows what bad things they could do to him. I need to run for their aid because I know Ae would not be able to win from those mad men who tried to abduct Pete. I am sorry that I did not think about you when I decided to help Ae and Pete. I know you are still angry because of what I did but I want you to know that I will never stop apologizing until you forgive me. I love you Tin and I don't want to lose you again!

Tin take a deep breath then decided to reciprocate the hug. He wrap his arms around Can's waist. He felt that he had been awaken from a nightmare . He is not dreaming now, Can is here on his lap. Can is telling him that he loves him. At that time Tin broke down, releasing all the tension that he felt after the call he got from Can. After the tears, it was replaced by mixed relief and happiness. He felt relieved that nothing seriously bad happened. Even if Ae is in the hospital the doctor said that he is already out of danger. He is so relieved that nothing bad happened to this wreckless person on his lap hugging him so tight. He is so happy that he knows what Can really felt. He is in cloud 9 right now after hearing from Can's lips that he loves him. It's his turn now!

Tin: Pls. don't do that again. Pls. don't play with my sanity. Did you know why I did not sit beside you after that incident happened? (He felt Can shaking his head to say no) Because I don't want you out of my sight. I think that you will disappear from me if I blink. I never get close because I might not let you go. I felt that I will broke down and cry of relief that you are there unscathed after everything that happened. I felt so helpless at that time. You're the only person who is capable to make me feel like a loser. You made me realize again that money can't buy everything. My car get me there faster but still it is not enough I want to be there at once and one of those bastard land a punch to your cute face. I saw blood! I could kill him and felt that it doesn't pacify my anger a bit. Tell me Can, how can I forgive myself if something happened to you? Tell me how can I forgive myself that I can't even protect the person who owns my heart?

Tin pulled Can away a bit and his both hands holding Can's cheeks and looked him in the eye.

Tin: You are the only one I got. I'll go crazy if something bad happened to you!

Can: Nothing happened to me Tin I am here. I will always be here until you want me to. I'll never leave.

Tin: What made you think that there will come a time that I want you to leave me?..... I will never want you to leave. I want to be part of your life as much as I want you to be part of mine. If this is not love I don't know what to call it. I love you Can! I love you so much!! That it sometimes scares me because my enemies might use you to hurt me. Because I know for one that they will be successful in doing so. That only means I am putting you in danger.

Can don't care about it for now. They are having a real talk and that's what matters to him. True feelings are being laid openly how can he ruined it! And he is so glad that Tin is talking again because that means he is forgiven!!!!

Tin pulls Can's face near him. The closeness is too much that they can feel their breath. He slowly touch Can's lips with his. He kissed him oh so gentle and as Can respond to the kiss as he closed his eyes. He licked Can's lower lip coaxing him to open for him. As soon as Can opened he let his tongue enters that cavern ravenously like he is devouring his favorite food and explore his insides and play with Can's tongue as well. Can respond to the kisses with the same passion as Tin is giving him. Can's hands stop on Tin's shoulder for support while Tin's hands hands explore his back. The gentle kiss turned into a very hot and steamy one. Sucking of each others lips and tongue are heard inside Tin's expensive car. Before they totally forgot where they are and before they got surprised that his sister Ley may take video of them making out, Can pulled away. The two of them catched their breath and fixed their clothing and Can go back to his seat again.

Tin: Sorry, I totally forgot where we are. You better go inside before I kidnap you and take you somewhere else.

They both laugh

Can: I want to go with you to that place. You don't need to kidnap me.

Tin: Don't you dare tease me like that Can or you'll regret it!

Can: I am not kidding as a matter of fact I already messaged my Mom earlier that I am not going home. I told her I am with you and she gave me permission to go with you.

Tin: Are you sure about this?

Can: Yes. Right now I don't want to have nightmares I want to have a good night sleep and I know I will have it when I am with you.

Tin: Like I will allow you to just sleep with me tonight!

Can: Tin!?!

Tin locked the door of the car and drive away before Can changed his mind.