Trump

"CALL THE POLICE AE AND
PETE ARE IN TROUBLE"

That is the last thing he heard from Can. He didn't had the time to ask where they were because Can already cut the call. This scared him because he knows very well how Can is willing to protect his friends at all cost. That is what made Can stand out. But in this kind of situation that's what make it dangerous.

Immediately he checked the tracker in his phone and locate where Can is. After he found out, he called the police and security of the school and informed them about the emergency. He called somebody as well to go to the place and help. He ride his car and went to the place where the tracker says where Can is. It felt like a long travel for him. He wanted to be there at once. He knows every second counts in this kind of situation. At that span of time something might happened. He is worried for Pete and Ae but he worries for Can the most.

Tin: Pls. Can, don't do anything stupid.

*********************************
Can's side of the story.

As I walk to the locker room of the football team to change for practice, I saw Ae and Pete being surrounded by some guys I don't recognize. I called P' No because I know they are the nearest people that can reach the place where we are. I informed them what is happening and where we are. Then I cut the call and called Tin and told him to call the police because Pete and Ae are in trouble. But when they tried to drag Pete and started punching my friend I run there and forgot about Tin. I tried to help Pete get away from the men who were almost carry him to the van. Then one by one my friends from the football team started helping.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tin's POV

As I see the brawl happening, boys from the football club versus few men and P' Trump punches and kicks where thrown everywhere. Trump and Ae seems like having their own duel. But why can't I find the person that I am so worried about. Then I saw him, he is fighting the man that's pulling Pete inside the van. I just stop my car and run immediately to the brawl. When I saw that the man landed a punch in Can's face and his mid area, I saw blood. As I reached the man, I hold that man's arm and started throwing punches because of that Pete got away from him.

Author's POV

At that time the school securities arrived to stop the brawl and get those culprit into custody. Security had to pull Tin from the man because he won't stop punching. Then they heard Pete shout Ae's name. When they turn their heads to where the shout came from, they saw Ae lying on the ground head in Pete's legs. They can see blood in Ae's uniform. Pete is so concerned for his boyfriend that he can't stop himself from crying. P'Champ, P' Techno and P' Type surrounded them. They remove their jacket and pressed it to Ae's wound. Securities got hold of P' Trump. They got hold of the bloody knife as well for evidence and for precautionary measures that no one from those culprit will get hold of it and cause more harm. The mad man starts laughing saying that Ae deserved it from meddling in other people's lives. They all think the man is crazy. The police arrived at the scene. They called for an ambulance and they brought Ae immediately to the nearest hospital. Trump and his men are put behind bars. Tin, Pete and the boys from the Football team were hold for questioning. Tin's family lawyer and Mother of Pete's lawyer help them face it and with their help they were out of the police station and run to the hospital immediately.

Each member of the team started calling home. P' Techno called Technic that he will be home late. He told him what happened. Then after an hour Nic and Kengkla came rushing to where they are. Nic hugged his brother and he is so glad that his big brother is safe. He may call him stupid most of the time but he won't exchange him to anyone as his elder brother. Of course Kengkla is there for his P' No. He got scared and want to kill those men who put those bruises to his handsome face. But seeing his P' No safe he felt relieved and that made him want to be his even more.

Pete's Mom called Ae's parents too. They gave them a ride to the hospital.  She explained to them what happened and they said that they don't need to worry about the bills. Ae protected Pete so they owe them Pete's life and they will help them with everything.

Can called home too. He told his Mom what happened. He told her nothing happened to him. He is in the hospital because his friend got hurt. He told her that it is not Tin who got hurt and he is with him and he is fine. Tin felt loved by Can's Mom hearing the concern of Can's Mom for him.

After few hours the doctor came out and asked for the guardian of the patient. Ae's parents come forward and the doctor told them that he is already out of danger. He explained how it is considered a miracle that no internal organs was hit by the knife.

The doctor said that Ae is already in the recovery room. He will be transferred to a room after a few hours. And they should rest for now because the visiting hour starts as soon as he is transferred to an available room. All of them felt relieved hearing the good news.

Ae's parents thank everyone for their help and they appreciate the concern they have shown for their son. They are very thankful that their son have a lot of friends who are willing to help him in this kind of situation. The boys can't help but felt proud of themselves hearing those words from Ae's parents. Tin doesn't know what he felt during that time but he can describe that he felt good being acknowledged as a good friend. It's been a long time someone called him a friend. They advised them to go home first and have some rest. Pete asked if he could stay which Ae's parents permitted. They know that the young man will not go home even if they told him too. Pete's mom said that she'll go home first and she'll be back tomorrow and ask Pete to call her if they needed anything. She also said that the room that Ae will be transferred is already available just asked the nurse about it.

One by one they bid their goodbyes and left. P'Type and P'Champ ride with Kengkla's car.  Tin gave a ride to Good and the others who have their own vehicles gsve ride for those who have none.

P' No, their team captain told them to message him once they got home. He knows that there is consequences of  letting the whole team participated in that brawl. But it is not like they have a choice during that time. The only option for them on that situation is to help Ae and Can save Pete from those bad guys. A lot already happened today so he will think of that tomorrow. He is glad that everyone is still alive after this traumatic incident.

Little did they know Pete's Mom and Tin's family lawyer already fixed it. They talked to the Head of the University. They will not do anything to the football team in exchange for not filing against the university for the lack of security that may ruin the reputation of the school.