A promise

Tin starts worrying as Can is getting a lot of admirers lately eversince they won the championship. He is worried more because he can't be with Can because they are from different departments and he is also busy with his studies and busy with the outreach project. It's not that he can't trust Can but he can't trust the people who want to get close to him, since he know how others may take advantage of his dense boyfriend. He wants them to know that Can is already off-limits. In fact, he wants the whole Thailand to know that Can is his and nobody can take Cantaloupe away from him.

It's not that he is not seeing Can lately. His food monster is always at their house these past few days. Can is the one helping his mother in her share in the outreach project. He volunteered in helping his Mom to pack things for the kids like school needs for the next school year for those who are already going to school. They already pack some clothings for the kids and pair of shoes.

Sometimes Can stay for the night but most of the time Can chose to go home since they will not sleep anyway and they would do intimate things like any couple would do until sunrise. Tin just can't help it since he saw how adorable Can is and how he sees him fits in his life. Can you blame him?

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Then the inauguration of the facility of the 2 wish orphanage came. Can and Tin will come to the venue separately. They don't want to be the focal point of the media and the eyes of a lot of rich and famous that are invited for the event. Tin invited Can's Mom and sister. Unfortunately Can's mom have an important event to attend that is related to work so she can't come but she volunteered Ley to come to help. Can said they will commute to go there but Tin did not allow it and he said that one of his family driver will come and give them a ride together with Good since the other team members of the football team are invited. Can knows that Tin will not take no for an answer so he just agreed for the benefit of all of them.

When Can, Ley and Good arrived, a lot of securities are present in the venue. Not surprising since a lot of rich businessmen including their wives who help Tin's Mom and donate for this charity event are in the vicinity. But unlike before they are wearing suits and gowns for the event, they chose to wear casual in jeans and shirts and sneakers of course they top it with their business coat. Some chose to wear long sleeves and folded it just above their elbow partnered by their favorite pants or skirt and shoes to make it more comfortable. Since part of the reason why they agreed to this charity event is for the good publicity for the company, of course press are present to cover the event. They are mainly handled by the corporate public relations to avoid unnecessary events.

Tin's team chose to invite young achievers to inspire the kids to never stop dreaming and achieve those dreams. For sports, they chose to invite the football team of their school

Even our three seniors already graduated they are still invited and they agreed to come since it is a great venue to land a nice job since businessmen wants to hire previous student athletes since they are disciplined, they know how to manage their time. Team members wear comfortable clothes since they will teach little kids later from the orphanage some basic skills in football.

They made a little program where Tin's Dad made a little speech to thank everyone for the support that they get for this charity event. He also handed the keys to the head facilitator of the orphanage. The head facilitator also stands there to thank everyone for the help that they received. They also made a simple ceremony where they blessed the facility and cut the ribbon in the entrance. They also let few guests and the press to tour around the facility and see the improvements that they made to make it more comfortable for the kids to live in.

The organizers also prepared breakfast buffet for everyone to eat. Those people who remained are the first one who eat then when the tour end the guest and the press people were invited to eat. After few more words from some important guests they let the little boys and little girls who are interested in football gather around. The members of the Champions of the football team gather around too. Then they teach the kids to warm up first. They teach the kids the importance of warming up. Athletes do their warm up to keep them away from injury and then they proceed in teaching kids basic skills in football.

The people enjoy watching the kids. You will see how their short legs try to jump or kick the ball. They also enjoy seeing how the kids are so eager to learn.

Since it's going to be lunch for the kids they end up the little football clinic that they prepared. Before the program ends the emcee called Tin which is the one who supervised the whole charity project.

As Tin grabbed the mic, a little kid tried to gave a chocolate bar to Can. The latter refused since he said that it is for them.

Kid: P'Tin said to give it to you, so he will give me two bars of the chocolate that I gave you.

Tin: Thank you for coming to the event. For all our friends, we thank you in behalf of the two wish orphanage. This project will not be successful without all of you. I am going to be honest with all of you. This project did not came from me. This idea came from a special person close to my heart.

On the other side of the venue, one by one kids started to came and gave him one bar of chocolate. He did not refused it since Tin promised the kids that he will give them two of the chocolate bars that they gave to him. Pete, Ae and Good start helping by carrying some of the chocolate bars while Ley is busy recording what is happening using her smart phone.

Tin: He told my Mom that I am organizing a reachout project and since my Mom and my Dad loves the idea, I turn this into reality. This project shows me how lucky I am and I need to share my blessings. This project help me get closer to my family.

One of his staff, gave him a bouquet but instead of flowers, it is full of chocolates. And he is walking towards the person he is talking about.

Since this is a great scoop. The press are recording this as well.

When Tin is in front of a shocked Can. He gave Can the bouquet of chocolates.

Tin: You said I am your lucky charm, I can say that you are my happiness. Eversince you came into my life I've never been happier. You help me get close again to my family. You made me smile again. You gave me friends too. We may have started in a bad way but I am willing to experience it as long as we will end up together.

Tin brought this out from his pocket

Tin brought this out from his pocket. Imagine that they are in a necklace like a pendant.

Tin gave the one that has a key to Can.
Please accept this. (Tin saw how surprised and scared Can as everbody is focusing on him.) Don't worry I am not proposing to you. (Can made a sigh of relief and let Tin put on the necklace to him.) This is just my simple promise that I will be more patient to you. This is my promise that I will never get tired of you. This is also a symbol of my promise that I will protect you. This is my promise that I will do my best to make everything work for the both of us. This is also my promise to love you. So anyone who wants to get close to my Can, keep in mind that he already belongs to Tin Methanan. He already belongs to me and sorry girls I am already taken by this person beside me!!!!

Ley just squirm and squeal at the side while taking a video of this wonderful moment.

While Can just hide his face in Tin's chest while he held the bouquet of chocolate in one arm.

Pete: You marked your territory loud and clear, Tin!

As their other friends tried to cheer them on, one by one the press tried to ask them questions but the security already there to escort them out of the place.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Due to insistent public demand I will make another chapter. Thank you guys for all the support. I may not reply to your messages, rest assured that I am reading all of it.