Felix Argyle X Subaru: Late Night Desires

(Vanilla)

Subaru POV

I have made a grave mistake and am now in a awkward situation with Crusch's cat boy servant, Felix. It is the dead of night and we are sharing a room. I didn't know what came over me, but seeing that cute face and adorable cat ears made me restless. Even though I know he's a boy, my member grew hard. I couldn't ignore my body's urges and got up from my bed.

I crept over to Felix and got a better view of his cute sleeping face. His chest slowly bounced up and down with every breath. His light brown hair complimented his fair white skin quite well. His snores sounded more like soft purring. His cat ears laid flat on his head and his cute face was peacefully asleep without a care in the world. Is he seriously a boy?

At this point, I didn't care. I pulled my fully erect cock from my boxers. It stood tall and leaked precum. I wasted no time and started to rub one out as quietly as possible. However, it looked like it wasn't enough and the cat boy's eyes slowly blinked to life. Once he fully takes in my compromised state, his cheeks start to glow red. A deafening silence fell between us.

Shit! My body freezes in place, but my mind races to think of any excuse I could make to trick him into thinking this isn't what it looked like. Those cat ears of his must enhance his hearing beyond a normal human. Not only that, he's damn cute...

No! I need to find a way out of this situation. 

I was sleep walking... But I'm clearly fully awake right now.

I mistook you for a toilet... No, that'll be worst than the truth.

Felix: "Subaru...kyun"

Felix says just as he grabs hold of my cock.

What the hell! The insanely cute cat boy, has grabbed onto hold onto my cock. Why! Does he plan to rip it off? But his smooth hands gripped my dick softly.

Maybe... No way. I'm dreaming! That's it! That's the only plausible explanation as to why I have the balls to do this to him and why he's acting like this. I grab Felix by the shoulders and push him down on his bed.

Subaru: "Ferris..."

Felix was surprised by my sudden action, but still looked aroused. As I hover over him, Felix closes his eyes and prepares himself for a kiss. My body couldn't help but shake over this much cuteness. 

I lean in and met his lips with my own. It started out as a simple peck, but then we locked lips for seconds at a time. Our kisses lasted until we have to come up for breath, but I wanted more. Eventually I inserted my tongue inside Felix's mouth and had it intertwine with his. He also wrestled with my tongue and we traded our saliva with each other. At this point, I didn't care if I was dreaming or not. I just wanted to continue experiencing this euphoria. 

Felix: "Subaru...Subaru.... Subaru!" He moaned my name as his senses are being drowned in pleasure.

I undress Felix to reveal his flat chest. I instinctively grab his breast and started groping them. Despite him being male, Felix still moaned from pleasure. I proceeded to squeeze his nipples and roll them between my fingers. His feminine moans makes my member grow bigger and make my pants tighter. His face, reaction, and everything about him is making it hard to believe that Felix really isn't a girl.

Felix's body was squirming around as his penis started to become erect and rub against the tightness of his shorts. I look down and see a big bulge forming. Despite his protest, I pulled down his shorts. With his shorts off, his penis flops out, fully erect and leaking precum from its tip.

Felix: "Subaru-kyun, you dummy. Now you can see Ferri-chan's penis, nya."

Subaru: "That doesn't matter. I don't care about something like that. Ferris is still pretty and very cute!" I say out loud with no hesitation.