Felix Argyle X Subaru Part 5: Maid Services

Normal POV

Felix: "Nya... I was almost late today. A little bit longer and Crusch-sama would have been mad with me." He gives a heavy sigh.

Today's work has taking it's toll on the poor cat boy. There were mountains of paper work, a large list of errands, and long patrols through the city. As night arose, Felix returned to his office, taking a short break before finishing off the remaining work. His body was fatigued, hot, and dripping with sweat. Streaks of red appeared in his eyes. He was tugging on his clothes to let in some fresh air.

Felix: "Come on... Get it together, nya. Just a little bit more and you're finish with today's work, nya."

He takes a large gulp of his now hot tea to quench his thirst. In that brief moment of peace, he thought of his lover, Subaru. They planned to meet after work and hang out. This reward was the only thing motivating Felix to finish his work.

Felix: "Subaru-kyun..." He says softly.

Subaru: "D-did you call..." A familiar voice answers timidly.

Felix: "NYAH?!" He jumps back and yelps.

Subaru POV

I poke my head out between his legs and reveal myself. As he look down, he sees me hiding underneath his desk. Understandably, Felix was confused to all hell. 

Felix: "What are you doing in my room, Subaru-kyun?! How long have you been here, nya?!"

Subaru: "J-just now, while you were away to deliver your reports. I wanted to surprise you, so I hid underneath your desk."

Felix: "I see... by the way are you sick? Your face is all red."

My face was burning red from all the embarrassment I'm enduring. It seems he still doesn't notice what I'm wearing thanks to be partly hidden in the shadows.

Subaru: "No, I'm totally fine. It's just that..."

I was dreading this moment. I wished I had more time to mentally prepare myself, but Felix was already suspecting something. I have no choice but to reveal my real surprise. I take a large breath and stood up, revealing that I wasn't wearing my usual outfit. I was in fact wearing a maid uniform. Yes, seriously. It was the same as Rem and Ram's. I was wearing the black dress with the short skirt, the frilly white apron, and the white stockings with black shoes.

 I was wearing the black dress with the short skirt, the frilly white apron, and the white stockings with black shoes

Felix: "Wa-wait... Those clothes..." He stutters.

Subaru: "Ummm... yeah, these... are maid clothes of course. The kind a rich person has their servants wear." I say nonchalantly. 

Felix was still blushing as if he was embarrassed for me. I don't blame him having that sort of reaction. It's usually him that wears girly clothes. This is the first time he's seeing me like this. It's like our roles reversed. This is further enforced because he's wearing his knight's uniform.