Ram X Cheating Subaru Part 2: Sins of the Sister

Subaru POV

Reinhard: "Here, say ahh..."

The red-headed knight holds out a spoon of cold ice cream for the small blond girl to eat.

Felt: "Ahh." She opens her mouth happily.

She eats it and savors the taste of the strawberry flavored ice cream.

Felt: "Mhmm... It's delicious! This time from me."

Reinhard: "Okay... Ahhhh." He enthusiastically opens his mouth.

She went in to give Reinhard a scoop of ice cream, but her hand wasn't steady, causing the frozen desert to fall onto his cheek.

Felt: "Whoops, I got some on your cheek. Let me lick it off for you."

While this couple is enjoying each other's company, I'm sitting on the other side of the table, frustrated to all hell. I invited Reinhard to this cafe because he's the only person I know who's in a relationship. I wanted to talk to him about my situation with Rem, but then he had to bring his girlfriend, Felt, along. Now they're flirting around while I sit here alone.

Subaru: "Grrr! Both of you... Stop this shit already, will you!" I finally lose my patience."

Subaru: "Reinhard, I invited you here so we can talk, not let you and your girlfriend flirt in public!"

I emphasize my points by slamming my hand on the table, which got the attention of the other customers and employees.

Reinhard: "Now now, don't be that mad, Subaru. Felt wanted to see you too."

Felt: "I wanted to know how you and Rem are doing. Have you guys gotten... you know?" She gives me a toothy grin.

Subaru: "*Sigh*... No we haven't. I want to, but I can't. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. You and Reinhard are the only people I can turn to now."

No one at the mansion will be able to help me. I don't feel comfortable asking Roswell, Puck isn't human, Beatrice wouldn't take me seriously, and Emilia doesn't have that kind of experience. Ram was the best bet I had, but after what happened I can't look at her the same way.

...

A Week Ago

Rem: "Subaru... wake up dummy."

That day, Just before Rem entered my room, Ram slapped me in the face and pushed me away, breaking the spell we were under.

Ram: "Hurry up and get dressed. You don't want to keep Rem waiting." Her attitude returned to normal.

Subaru: "Ahh... Yeah, your're right." I slowly come back down to earth.

I quickly put some clothes on and greet Rem at the door just as she turned the knob herself. I open the door just enough so Rem couldn't see past me and spot Ram still on my bed.

Rem: "Ah! Subaru... Sorry, I didn't mean to trespass."

Subaru: "No no. I'm sorry for not meeting you on time. I was so exhausted from yesterday that I overslept. Sorry, I'll be out in a few seconds."

It was the best excuse I could come up with on the spot. Actually, I was super tired from banging her twin sister all night until morning. I could barely keep my eyes open, but I force myself to keep moving so I don't arouse suspicion.

Rem: "Oh that's alright. Please, take your time." She says politely.

Thankfully Rem was too kind to question me further and accepted my excuse. She also didn't pick up the heavy scent of sex coming from my room. Or she's too polite to comment on it. I close the door and get out a fresh set of clothes from my closet. Ram on the other hand, was still lying on my bed, covered in semen, sweat, and other fluids. Her clothes were all crusty with dried cum, so she couldn't just walk out.