Crusch X Subaru Part 2: A Strange Feeling Called...

Crusch POV

Felix: "Nyaa!? Why? Why have you been so distant towards me, Crusch-sama?"

My knight, Felix, has been complaining about how we haven't spent much time together lately. More specifically, why we don't take baths together like we use to. At first, I welcomed him to bathe with me despite him being a boy. However, after what happened, I can't look at him the same way.

Crusch: "It's not like there's a special reason for it. I just think bathing together like we use to is very childish. Ferris, it's time for us to grow up."

I turn my back towards my dejected knight and enter the bathroom alone. Even though he's a close friend, I can't tell him the truth. I can't tell him that I want to bathe alone because so I could masturbate.

Crush: "Felix has been hiding this too, so I guess we're even." I say to convince myself.

Ever since Subaru and I "masturbated" together, my body changed. My body would become incredibly hot and sensitive to a point where it becomes unbearable. I can't even sleep if I don't satisfy this shameful craving.

As I submerge myself in the hot water, I spread my legs and start rubbing my itchy vagina. I play with my entrance for a little bit, before inserting a slim finger inside. I continuously curl my fingers to rub against the walls and to stretch my hole out. At the same time, I start fondling my breast and pulling at my nipples.

The waves of pleasure started to pulse through me, making me moan. My body was heating up and my breathing became heavy. My lewd moans echoes and bounces off the bathroom walls.

Crusch: "My head is going numb again."

After some time of intensely rubbing my pussy, I could feel my climax fast approaching. I didn't slow down, but instead use both of my hands to rub. I spread out my pussy, pinched my clitoris, and moved my fingers in and out of me like pistons until I could take no more.

My body convulses as I cum. My head arches back while letting out a loud moan. My vaginal juices spray out and gets diluted into the bath water. The euphoria I desired traveled throughout my body like a shock wave. The surge of pleasure was enough to bring me to tears. It's this feeling that I've grown addicted to.

Crusch: "Haa...! Fuaa...!" I moan.

Once my body calmed down, I sighed in relief. However, I knew that this was only a temporary fix. No matter how many times I do it, the burning desire in my body will always return.

I need help.

...

The Next Day

Crusch: "Good morning, Natsuki Subaru. Did you have to wait a while?"

Subaru: "No, not at all."

Today I'm in the city meeting with Subaru. He was in his casual clothes while also wearing a red scarf and black gloves to protect him from the cold weather. When he sees me arriving, his face turns to the side and blushes a little.

Subaru: "I never expected Crusch-sama to invite me out."

Crusch: "I was hoping you'd join me for some shopping today."

Subaru: "Shopping? For what? New clothes?"

Crusch: "Uhh... Yes! That's right!" I quickly agree to his assertion.

Honestly, I just wanted an excuse for us to be together again. What I really need from him is some relief. Despite doing it three times yesterday, I was still not satisfied. Even now, my vagina feels hot. After some thinking, I thought that if we masturbate together again, I might finally calm down.