Beatrice X Subaru Part 2: Scent of Love

Beatrice POV

I arrive at Subaru's room very early in the morning. The sun is barely peeking out over the horizon, dispelling the darkness of night. I gently turn the doorknob and open the door as quietly as possible. As I poke my head inside I see the young boy lying on the bed.

Beatrice: "Subaru... Are you awake, I suppose?" I ask softly.

My voice is loud enough to alert a woken person, but soft enough to not wake those deep in sleep. I stare at Subaru for some time and see no acknowledgement of my presence, only the slow rise and fall of his chest from breathing. I gently close the door and tiptoe my way to the bed. Once I get a good look at him, I confirm that he is indeed asleep. I take in a big gulp for what I'm about to do next. 

I pull down the blankets past his knees to uncover his pants. I then pull down his pants and boxers until his large, erect, meaty cock pops out like a mole. Immediately, I'm hit with a strong scent that violates my head. It causes me to salivate as if my favorite desert was set before me. I gently caress his cock with my hand and felt it pulsating as if it had it's own heartbeat. Unable to hold back any longer, I dig in. 

Beatrice: "Even while sleeping, you're still a really huge pervert, I suppose."

My hands caress his shaft while I give the tip many small kisses and licks. The addicting taste of his dick  was shaking me to my core. I wanted more, so I start sucking on it. However, his hot cock was way too big and it easily fills my small mouth, making me disappointed that I could only comfortably fit about half the length. It's so big, that going any deeper would trigger my gag reflexes. Even so, I happily suck on Subaru's delicious meat. I even boldly massage his balls, making sure to apply the right pressure. 

Beatrice: "You're feeling good, aren't you? You big thing is getting even harder and hotter."

How many times have I done this now? It wasn't that long ago when we officially became a couple, but now I look forward to when we have sex. I've practice so much that it has become second nature for me to locate and pleasure his most sensitive areas. I even know that he's about to cum. There aren't any signs really, but I just know. Just thinking about receiving his delicious milk causes my pussy to tremble. I touch myself a little, but it's not enough. I want his dick to ravish me.

Beatrice: "Let it out. Let me have it all, I suppose!"

Just as I foresaw it, Subaru cums. I squeal as his white jelly squirts out of his dick and fills my mouth. My cheeks gets puffed out, but I manage to swallow the load so it doesn't overflow. I love the taste of his semen. It also smells divine. It overrides the scent of the Jealous Witch which Subaru constantly gives off. I happily drink it down and kept on sucking to get every last drop of his delicious dew. I want to stay like this forever. 

Subaru: *YAWNS*

As I drink down his thick cum, Subaru starts moving and his eyes slowly flicker alive. Not wanting to know what I did, I quickly detach myself from his cock, pulled his pants up, and re-covered him with his bed sheets. However, in that startling moment, I start choking on the semen still in my mouth. I start coughing it out of my wind pipe, but I'm able to cover my mouth so none of it spills.  

Subaru: "... Oh? Morning, Beako. What are you doing here? Here to give me my morning kiss?" He teases.

He sits up and rubs the crust from his eyes, blissfully unaware what I just did. I couldn't answer him right away because I was still coughing and choking on his cum. Once I manage to recover, rage takes over me. I turn towards him and kick him in his stupid face.

Beatrice: "Your timing is the worst, I suppose!" I yell at him

...

Subaru POV