Echidna X Subaru by Fisherbarker

https://www.fiverr.com/fisherbarker

Normal POV

Echidna is so interested in Subaru's Return by Death ability. She really wants to figure out a way to learn it, or learn more about it. She really likes Subaru too, but it's a bit hard to get him to be so open with stuff like that. It's almost as if he talked about it with someone else, that someone else would have had some problems.

She didn't care though. She was desperate to learn more about it. So, that's why she decided to invite him to a small little tea party. He loves tea, so it might be a good opportunity for her to use it.

Subaru wasn't shocked to see a message from Echidna inviting him later that day, he was however going to be shocked if she can make herself confident enough to just blatantly ask. He knows about her curiosity about the Return by Death ability, he just can't tell her about it, she has to figure it out herself, even then, that MIGHT have consequences.

Of course though, he couldn't say no. He always enjoyed being around her and seeing how she acted around him, secretly, he thinks she has a crush on him. They've been friends for years and recently she's been acting differently, but it's probably just because of the ability.

When he arrived at her house for the tea party, she opened the door quickly as soon as he knocked on the door. She smiled sweetly, stepping to the side and watching as he entered her home. Subaru gave her a friendly smile as he walked over to her couch, swiftly taking a seat, "Is it just us?"

"Yeah, I wanted to have a tea party with you," Echidna responded sweetly as she walked into the kitchen, bringing back a tray with tea supplies on it.

He nods, that's fine. He's been alone with her before.

She took the seat next to him and set the tray down on the coffee table in front of them, and the two swiftly poured their tea cups and waited for them to set a little bit as they turned to face each other. Subaru rose a brow as he watched as Echidna scrambled for words.

When she did speak, "I-I wanna be an assistance to you.. In the form of a contract," she pulled out a contract with a bunch of pages on it. She seemed nervous as she handed it to him, he froze as he took the papers in his hand, she wanted to assist him, in what exactly? 

Her silence showed that she wasn't intending to speak more, and just wanted him to sign the contract. There's too many pages in it to read through the whole thing, but something didn't sit right in his stomach, there's something in here that he wouldn't be for, most likely.

"What is in this contract, Echidna?" Subaru asked, as he set the paper down and instead lifted his cup of tea up to his lips.

He watched as her eyes went wide, not expecting to be suddenly asked that question, she gulped and shook her head, "J-Just a contract for an offer of my assistance," she quickly picked up her tea cup, hiding her face away from him.

He still wasn't buying it, sighing, "You know I'm not gonna sign it if there's something in it that I'm not okay with, you need to tell me the truth, what is this about?"

"N-Nothing?" Echidna sets her cup down and stands up, walking to the other side of the table to be standing directly in front of him, "Just an offer for my assistance.. Really.."

"Nah," Subaru said teasingly, "I ain't signing it, you're hiding something from me,"

Echidna watched as he continued to nurse his cup of tea, putting herself in thoughts when she finally got an idea. With a smile, she reaches down and slowly pulls up to the bottom of her black dress, revealing her black panties, causing Subaru to choke on his drink, setting it down quickly, "What the hell are you doing?"