Crusch X Subaru by Yung_dahmer

https://www.fiverr.com/yung_dahmer

A/N

For those waiting for me to do Crusch X Subaru Part 3. I'm still working on it, I just need more time to solidify the story and characters. Here's something more traditional to tie you over until then.

Normal POV

Subaru gazed at the rainy sky, taking in the downpour of water splattering on the beach. He sighed slightly, knowing that his planned date with Crusch would most likely have to be postponed. Regardless, he wanted to try and make the best of the situation given to him.

He heard his door open as he gazed through the clear glass. Subaru looked back to see Crusch entering his hotel room. She was wearing a beautiful meadow green sundress above her black bikini. 

He had a big goofy grin on his face, liking the change in wardrobe from Crusch. He thought she was beautiful regardless, but when finally seeing her in a girly outfit he knew just what his eyes were missing all this time. He blushed when he saw her brushing her lush green hair. She looked absolutely stunning, too beautiful to not be seen in Subaru's mind.

"Well, it's rain, there's nothing we can do about that." She regrets to inform.

"Crusch..." He whispers, sympathetically. 

Her gaze was downcast, but it was more to hide her arousal. Every time she felt Subaru gaze at her she felt herself heat up; a sense of want that slowly built but was continuously repressed.

"I'm sorry things turned out this way. You even used vacation days to be here right?" She asked as she approached the window, sighing heavily as she saw the dark clouds. 

"It's alright, you couldn't have known." He tries to ease her stress.

The happiness and excitement which had built up from getting to spend the day with Subaru has crumbled. She sighed as she turned away, grabbing her elbow from angst.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." 

Subaru tried to protest as Crusch turned away, his mouth not finding the words as he heard the  door close. He sighed, sitting in his room and thinking about how he could salvage this day.

...

Crusch sat on her bed, staring at her own reflection. She had an ugly frown on her face, truly upset over losing this opportunity. She had the biggest crush on Subaru, thinking he was incredibly intoxicating. His aura was simply powerful, and Crusch couldn't resist his charm. Even normal conversations with Subaru left her with butterflies in her stomach.

Crusch peeled off the sundress, looking at her bikini in the mirror and sighing. She bought this new swimsuit for this very occasion. She thought she looked great, a major boost in confidence over her body. Regardless, she thought it didn't even matter anymore. She teared up slightly as she peeled off the bikini until hearing a knock on the door.

"Hey, Crusch, I'm coming in." 

Crusch was startled to hear Subaru through the door. She was fumbling around to put the dress back on. She opened the door and blushed when she saw Subaru in his bathing suit. She kept catching glimpses of his slim but muscular build. Her thoughts wander before catching herself, the blush getting deeper. 

"Y-yes?" She stutters.

"Who's to say the rain has to ruin our fun?" 

"Well, if we can't go to the beach, what are we supposed to do?"