Ram X Cheating Subaru: A Sister's Support

Subaru POV

It's been months now since I confess my feelings for Rem and we officially became a couple. I was so excited to have my first ever girlfriend. We live together at Roswaal's mansion, working as his maid/butler. I'm happy that we're together, but the fact is that we haven't made much progress in our relationship. We've been on several dates, but our relationship hasn't evolved further. We're stuck at holding hands and sometimes light kisses, but nothing more. It's causing me to become a little impatient. 

Ram: "Ahh... That feels good."

I'm giving Ram, Rem's twin sister, a massage. I hoped to ask her for advice on what to do, but she would only help me for a price. So right now, I'm in her room, giving her a shoulder massage. It seems I'm doing a good job seeing that she's enjoying it. 

Ram: "Isn't holding hands enough? That's pretty brave of her to walk around public with a person like you."

Hey! That's uncalled for!

Subaru: "Well, you're right, but... During the Summer, I wanted to get closer to her, you know. How do I do that?"

She thinks about what I'm trying to say and quickly realizes what my intentions are. She then looks at me with a disgusted look on her face.

Ram: "Ahh... Gross. Are you really asking for advice on how to sleep with my sister?" She says mockingly.

She wasn't wrong. Having your sister's boyfriend ask you for sex advice is always going to be an awkward subject. 

Ram: "Well... I'm sure if you just told her honestly, she would agree to anything you want. I'm sure she loves you enough to consider having sex with you. But the problem is that you don't want to be pushy and scare her, isn't it? 

Subaru: "...Y-yeah." I said shamefully. 

Ram: "That's so lame of you. You should be ashamed of yourself for having to ask your girlfriend's sister that type of thing." She said mockingly.

Dammit, why did I think this talk would turn out any different. I'm an idiot for asking her advice. 

Ram: "Come on, no time to rest, Barusu." 

She points at her shoulders to signal me to continue the massage. I debate whether or not to continue since she wasn't going to take this conversation seriously. I decide to stay and begrudgingly resumed messaging her. Maybe she'll at least give me an idea on how to approach Rem about it. 

As I massage her, I start imagining Rem's soft shoulders. They were warm and a little sweaty like Ram's. They are twins after all, so it makes sense they would be similar in those ways. Ram seemed to be feeling really good. Her breathing started to get rougher and her face started heating up. Her moans of pleasure rang through my ears. My body starts to unconsciously get aroused.

Ram: "Hyaa!" She suddenly yelps out.

I don't know what happened, but Ram looks at me with a suspecting face. I realize where she was staring and I see a giant bulge in my pants. It seems that I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize I grew a boner and that it rubbed against Ram's ass. I quickly turned around to hide my shame. 

Subaru: "You're wrong! This is just a misunderstanding! It's not what you think!"

I quickly got up to leave the room. I can't be here right now after that happened. She must be wishing death on me right now.

Subaru: "Ah! That's right! It's my turn to heat up the baths. We'll continue this later Ram!"

I slam the door shut, leaving with that flimsy excuse.