Rem x Cheating Subaru Part 3: Breaking Point

Subaru POV

It's was just a typical day at the mansion. I was relaxing and eating snacks with Rem until the door suddenly blast open. I turn around to see Emilia holding a book with a picture of a half naked girl on the cover. 

Emilia: "Subaru! What's with this book!"

I was freaking out. That book was part of my secret collection of porn. Why did Emilia have that? I thought I had it hidden away under my bed. 

Subaru: "Ah! N-no! That's not mine!"

Emilia: "Liar! I found it while I was cleaning your room. I-I'm your girlfriend, yet you have this lewd book? This is the same as an affair!"

How is that the same?! It's only only a book full of lewd women. I'm not actually fucking these girls. Although I am cheating on her with Rem. But still...

Rem takes the book and looks through it. Thankfully, she kept her calm demeanor and didn't try to shame me.

Rem: "Wow... It's nothing but lewd women with big boobs and stuff."

Emilia: "Right, Rem?! Isn't it just heartless?"

Heartless? This is partially your fault too. Since you don't want to have sex, I had to find ways to relieve myself that doesn't involve me cheating on you with Rem. You have such a wonderful body, but you won't allow me to touch it. 

Emilia: "Subaru! While your living with me... Throw all away all of these dirty books!"

Now you're taking away my only defense against Rem. Do you want me to cheat on you? As if to answer my question, Rem stands next to me and quietly whispers into my ear.  

Rem: "Hey... You want to look lewd women that much?"

Subaru: "Eh!? That... I don't..."

I stutter my words and Rem takes it that as a yes. She then lifts up her skirt and pulls down her top to show her naked breast. She shamelessly gave me the full view of her perky boobs and sexy panties. Thankfully, Emilia was facing the other way while making her speech about being faithful. 

Subaru: "Wait... Rem... Now's not a good time!"

Rem: "It's alright since Emilia is facing the other way."

Subaru: "N-no, we shouldn't... This situation!"

Rem: "Unlike her, I'll allow you to touch my boobs. They're smaller than Emilia's, but I'll allow you to rub them secretly."

Without waiting for my answer, Rem takes my hands and lifts them up to her exposed chest. I instinctively start squeezing them. They felt soft like marshmallows. I also found it irresistible to squeeze her nipples. They were firm and tender. While I was doing rubbing her chest, she pressed her ass against my newly erect cock.

Rem: "Ah... I knew it. Your dick's standing up. Hehe... It feels good."

I could feel her pussy's wetness seeping through her panties. This girl is really too lewd. When she gets like this, doing it once won't be enough to satisfy her. I need to get her off right now before Emilia starts to notice. 

I glide my hand underneath her panties and start rubbing her horny pussy. She was already wet, allowing me to insert my fingers easily. Rem nearly lets out a yelp and tries to contain her voice by gagging herself with her clothes. Her face was heating up and her pussy was becoming wetter and wetter. After doing this so many times, my body memorizes where her weak points are located. I attack them vigorously until she finally cums. She silently moans as she squirts out her pussy juices all over my hand.