Emilia X Subaru Part 3: Immoral Studies

Subaru POV

Subaru: "Emilia?" 

I knock on the door to Emilia's study before opening it. Emilia was at her desk which was piled high with books and pages of notes. She's was studying hard for the Royal Elections. Her hair looked disheveled, mostly likely from scratching her head in frustration. When she finally looks up at me, I see the dark bags under her eyes. They whites of her eyes had streaks of red as if she never blinked for an hour. I know that look all too well. I remember the times where I studied all night for an important exam.

Emilia: "Subaru? What is it?" She says with a tired tone.

Subaru: "You've been studying for hours now. You should take a break. Here, I brought you some tea." I walk in holding a tea set and a plate of cold sandwiches.

Emilia: "Wait, I'm almost finished with this chapter."

Subaru: "Believe me, I know how it feels. But I also know how tiring it is to concentrate like this. It's more efficient for your mind to take frequent breaks." I advise her. 

Emilia: "Haa... Okay. I'll set aside thirty minutes." She sighs. 

She finally relents and places a bookmark in her text book before closing it and putting it aside. I pour her a nice hot cup of Southern Fruit Blend tea. She takes the cup and drinks from it, the liquid heat filling her belly. Having her thirst quench allowed color to return to her pale face.

Emilia: "Wow, that's so refreshing." Her voice lightens up and her sweet smile returns. 

Seeing her brighten up again puts a smile on my face.

Subaru: "Feeling better?" 

Emilia: "Yes. Thank you, Subaru." She expresses her gratitude for my worry for her well-being. 

We spent the break talking about mundane stuff, anything to take her mind off of studying. We drank tea and ate a small lunch. Between bites, I peek at Emilia and see her taking a ham sandwich from the plate and biting into it. A drop of mayonnaise leaked onto her pink lips. After swallowing the bite, she licked her lips clean, making it glisten with saliva. It made Emilia's lips look even more delicious than the sandwiches. I wanted to enjoy those soft lips so badly. 

Emilia: "Breaks almost over." She sighs. "I'll have to get back to studying once I'm done resting."

Seeing that this was my only chance, I leaned forward, a playful look in my eyes.

Subaru: "If you're still feeling stressed, then how about I give you something to look forward to." My tone was suggestive.

Before she could understand my words, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It was for a brief moment, but it was enough to make Emilia's face go scarlet red all the way up to the tip of her ears. I inch away to see her cute reaction. Her eyes were wide and her mouth gaped open, unable to produce words. 

Subaru: "Do you feel motivated? I'll do lots more once you're done." I smirk like an ass. 

Emilia: "Yo- You idiot... stop fooling around!" She turns away to hide her blushing face. 

For teasing her, my girlfriend pushes my face away and pinches my nose. I chuckle at her adorable reaction.

Emilia: "I have to study, so please leave." 

Wanting to focus on something else, she takes a book from the desk and opens it on a random page. Seeing that the break was over, I gathered the empty cups and plates onto the silver tray. I stood up to leave, but before I could exit the room, Emilia spoke up softly.