Felix Argyle X Subaru Part 3: Neko Vacation

(Vanilla)

Subaru POV

Felix: "Oooh! The island's getting closer. We're almost there." His ears perk up in excitement.

Subaru: "Yeah, we arrived faster than I thought. I wanted to enjoy the ride a bit more."

Felix and I have been dating for quite some time now. It has been really fun spending time with him like this. One day, I suggested that we take a small vacation to a hot spring resort and he happily agreed to the idea. After a short boat trip, we finally arrived. Felix was so excited to be here that he held my hand and practically dragged me everywhere without much rest. By the time we actually got to the hot springs, I was dead tired.

Once we settled into the hot waters, my fatigue was quickly melting away. As Felix was settling in, I see that he's still full of energy and smiling happily. For me, it made the whole day of sight seeing worth it. Both of us had nothing but a towel covering us. I glance at Felix's smooth and slender body and couldn't help but get worked up by it. My unit was growing bigger, but I was able to cover it with the towel. I try to think about other things until Felix puts his hand on mines.

Felix: "I really had fun today. I can't remember the last time I allowed myself to let loose like this, nya."

Subaru: "Thank god you love it here. I stayed up many nights trying to find someplace where we could have to most fun."

Felix: "Hehehe... That's what I like about mew. You always do your best and nyever give up when you help someone, nya."

He interlocks his fingers with mine and I happily do so as well. He leaned into my shoulder and purred. His cuteness was making me loose even more of my sanity. I could feel my face heating up to the tip of my ears. 

Felix: "Subaru... You're blushing, nyaa..."

Subaru: "You too..."

We looked at each other and immediately understood the shameful desire that was rising between us. Our hands drifted onto each other's laps and headed slowly towards each other's precious area. 

Subaru: "It must be the hot water..."

Felix: "I wonder... Do mew think anyone else will come here?"

His hand was lightly rubbing and poking my dick under water. Each touch made it twitch and harden even more.

Subaru: "It's okay... Business was looking slow when we came in."

Felix: "I guess so, nya..."

Without another seconds thought, we pulled each other closer and latched onto each other's lips. Our wet tongues interlocked while our hands felt up each others bodies. I rubbed my hands over his chest while Felix started to fully stroke my penis.

Felix: "Jeez, Subaru-kyun is already so big, nya."

Subaru: "So are you."

My hands drifted down and started stroking his hardened member. His girly moans escaped his mouth as I teased his shaft. I then travel down further and gently fondle his sack. I made sure to be careful as I caressed each testicle.

Felix: "Nyooo... stop teasing me like that, nya."

He whined softly, but was quieted as I violate his mouth with my tongue. Felix was losing his mind little by little from pleasure. His foreplay on me started to get sloppy. I kept on and stroked his dick furiously. The more I do it, the more it expands, alerting me for what's to come. I was reaching my limit as well.

Subaru: "Ferris-chan! Let's cum together!

Felix: "Yes, Ferris is almost there...Nyaa!"

We continued to stroke each other wanting to experience a blissful climax. Our bodies were smashing together. Our dicks were twitching more and more. Our mouths were unable to disconnect from each other. It was the perfect mix for the ultimate climax.