#22

#22
Ayla's POV

"Thank you" I said to the pilot as Brennan and I exited the plane.

Brennan looked at me a little odd once he came back from the bathroom, but I assured him it was nothing. I watched them movie with him until I ended up dozing off.

Brennan and I walk through the airport trying to find our way to the entrance, where his family is.

We turn the corner and as soon as I see Katie, I drop my bags and run, at the same time she runs to me. She tackles me to the ground in a hug, knocking the wind out of me.

"Oof" is the sound that comes out of my mouth as I hit the floor.

"Sorry" she apologizes.

"It's fine" I manage to get out, but it sounds muffled because of how hard she is squeezing me. I try to hug her back as tight, but fail.

"Get off of her, it's my turn" I hear Ryan say.

"Just one more minute"

After a little bit, Katie finally gets off of me and stands up. She reaches out her hand to help me up, I gladly take it and pull myself up.

As soon as Katie's hand leaves mine, I feel Ryan hug me from the side. I turn to him and hug him back.

"I can't believe you're here" I hear Katie say.

"Me neither"

"We are going to have so much fun" Ryan's muffled voice says.

We pull away and I see that Brennan has grabbed the bags that I dropped. He hands to me, "thanks".

He smiles at me and nods his head.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Jill asks.

Brennan looks to me as I nod my head, "Yeah" he replies.

***

After putting all our stuff into a rental car. We start driving to where our cruise ship is. Brennan and I sit in the back as he rests his hand on my thigh.

"So are you guys... like back together?" Katie asks.

"No" I reply really quick.

I feel Brennan take his hand off my thigh. I look to him as he looks out the window. "No we're not" he mumbles.

I'm confused.

Why is he upset? If he wants to be with me, he could just ask. And technically we're not together.

***

After getting through the security and everything, we took the elevator up to our room. We walked for a little while until Jill stopped in front of a door and turned towards us.

"Okay, so we got three rooms. Daddio and I will share a room, Katie and Ayla will share a room, and Brennan and Ryan will share a room. Our room is this one" she placed her hand on the door to show us which one it was "Katie and Ayla, your room number is 318, Brennan and Ryan, your room number is 319."

Katie and I got our room keys from Jill, we each put one on a lanyard and wore it around our necks. We put our clothes away in the dresser, because our cruise is 2 weeks long. We also  put our snacks in a random drawer. 

***

Katie and I woke up around 8 this morning we have just been laying around, watching tv and eating random snack.

After an hour or two we decided to go swimming. I put on an army green bikini. While I was waiting for Katie, I went over to Brennan and Ryan's room to see if they wanted to swim.