#37

#37
Ayla's POV

*a couple months later *

The whole family is on a plane right now, taking a trip to Disney World for my birthday. I'm carrying Nova on my chest in a baby wearer while Brennan is carrying Raine. It's just easier holding the babies this way, it allows us to have our hands free. We checked the car seats along with our luggage so that once we get there we can have car seats for our rented car.

Brennan and I are sitting with Ryan while the rest of the family is across from us.

We're about an hour into the flight and the babies have been so good. They have just been sleeping this whole time.

Our flight left at 11:00 so I did get to sleep in, but I could use a nap. I've got two babies, I could always use a nap. I shift in my seat trying to get as comfortable as you can in a plane seat.

"Ayla, I can take the baby if you want" Ryan says.

"That'd be great" I respond, "thank you".

I unbuckle the baby wearer and pull Nova out. Ryan puts his arms across Brennan's lap so that he can grab the baby. I gently set her in his arms. Once I make sure Ryan is good, I lay my head on Brennan's shoulders drifting to sleep.

***

Today is our first day in Disney, and my birthday. I'm officially an adult. We are currently walking around Magic Kingdom, which is by far my favorite park.

Today I'm wearing Raine and Brennan is wearing Nova. Since it's sunny outside, we made sure to cover our babies' skin completely.

***

Brennan and I have gone on a couple rides so far, giving our babies to someone in the family while we do.

Of course we had some food.

I bought myself some Minnie ears, that I am now wearing. Did you really go to Disney if you didn't but ears?

Brennan and I are wearing our babies again while we walk through the park.

"Ooo look how pretty a castle is" I say.

"Yeah we should get a picture of our little family" Brennan respond.

My smile widens a little bit, "Yeah we should"

"Katie, would you mind taking a picture of us" I ask, knowing she's the best photographer out of all of us.

"Yeah, of course"

Brennan and I stand side by side in front of the castle smiling.

I feel Brennan grab my hand. I turn my head to look at him. He turns towards me and gets down on one knee.

Is he doing what I think he's doing?

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a little box.

"Ayla, you and our daughters mean the world to me. I couldn't imagine my life any other way. I love you three so much and I never want to lose you. So..." he opens the box revealing a beautiful oval ring, "will you marry me?"

I don't even have to thing about my answer, "yes, of course"

Brennan let's put a sigh of relief. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I never thought this would happen. I hold my left hand towards him, shaking slightly. He takes the ring out of the box and slides it onto my finger.

"Wow it's beautiful" I say admiring the ring.

"I picked it out" Katie chimes in.

The whole family starts clapping and cheering along with some bystanders.

Brennan stands to his feet and plants a kiss to my lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" I reply, kissing him again.

***

*exactly 2 years later*

Today is my birthday. I'm finally 20.

Today I have an ultrasound for baby #3. We're finding out the gender. This time, my husband and I decided to surprise our family.

Yes I said husband. We got married almost a year ago, and I couldn't be happier with my life. We also bought a house on the same street as Brennan's parents so that we can see then when ever we want.

The woman puts the gel on my stomach and moves the wand around. She pauses the ultrasound and moves the screen towards us.

"Here baby's legs" she points out, "and you guys are having a boy"

I squeeze Brennan's hand as he leans to give me a kiss.

I have everything I could ever want. Two amazing daughters, one more baby on the way, an outstanding husband and his family.

I never imagined this is how my life would turn out, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

I honestly can't believe this all starting when I was a teenager. That first summer really was a summer to remember.

A/N:

This is the end. I know this chapter is short I really just wanted to finish this story. I started it so long ago I felt that this was a good place to end it. Thank you for reading. I hope you all liked the story. Have a good day. Bye 👋