#28

#28

Ayla's POV

I wake up with the urge to throw up. I get out from underneath Brennan's arm and rush to the bathroom to empty my stomach into the toilet.

I decide to just hop in the shower. I take my time standing under the hot water. I also make sure to brush my teeth while I'm in the shower.

I don't know why, but I like brushing my teeth in the shower, I think it's so much easier.

After I get out of the shower and dry off, I wrap my towel around me.

Knock Knock

I hear from the other side of the door.

"It's Brennan," Brennan says.

"Okay, come in"

Brennan walks in as I'm brushing my hair while looking in the mirror. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. Pressing a couple kisses along my neck and shoulder.

"Good morning," He says.

"Good morning" I reply before turning around in his arms and pressing a kiss to his lips. As I pull away, Brennan pulls me back into another passionate kiss.

Knock Knock "Breakfast is ready," Katie says.

"Wow, what bad timing," Brennan says as he pulls away.

"It's not like we could do anything anyway, your family is here"

"It doesn't help that you're not wearing anything except a towel" He sighs, "I know, I love my family, but it was nicer when it was just you and me in the cruise room, so we could do whatever we wanted to."

"Mhm," I mumble as I kiss him one last time, before opening up the door and walking back to Brennan and Ryan's room so that I can get dressed.

I put on a pair of black legging and one of Brennan's sweatshirts, along with some grey fluffy socks. Before walking into the kitchen, seeing my favorite meal on the table. It's the first thing Brennan ever cooked for me.

"Good morning," I say.

"Morning" Ryan and Mike say.

"Good morning beautiful," Katie says.

"Good morning sweetie," Jill says and she puts the finishing touches on breakfast.

We all sit down and eat. I guess there is a big game on today so after we are done eating, everyone sits down in the living room to watch it.

After about 20 minutes, Katie stands up "I'm bored. Ayla, do you want to go do something."

"Sure," I say standing, Brennan grabs my wrist causing me to turn towards him. He makes kissy noises. I roll my eyes and lean down. Brennan grabs my chin between his pointer finger and thumb. He places a firm but passionate kiss to my lips. As he tries to deepen the kiss I pull away.

I mean, we are in the middle of a room, with his entire family, and he wants to make out?

I put my lips to his ear to whisper, "Later".

I stand up fully and walk with Katie to her bedroom. "What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Watch a movie?" She asks.

"Sure" I reply.

"Twilight, Breaking Dawn Part 1?" She asks.

"Oh hell yeah" I respond.

(A/N I know I know, a lot of people don't like Twilight, but I do. Mostly because I'm a hopeless romantic. Sorry not sorry)

***