#30

#30
Ayla's POV

Brennan and I are just laying on his bed, after just waking up. It's been about a month. And my parents still don't know that I'm pregnant. I'm not really waiting for anything particular to happen, I'm just procrastinating, I know they aren't going to take it well.

It's been about a month. I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago, and they told me I'm about 10 weeks pregnant, or at least that's what they could tell without doing an ultrasound. Today marks the 12-week mark, which is a pretty big deal.

It's not obvious that I'm pregnant. But there is definitely a little bump.

Brennan places his hand on my stomach, along with his face, near my stomach.

He taps on my stomach a couple times with his finger. "Hello?" He asks as he puts his ear to my stomach.

I laugh slightly.

"Baby, this is your father talking to you. But definitely, don't call me father. Maybe pops? Never mind, dad is just fine. I love you so much, even though your not really a human yet, me and mommy love you a lot. And in a week we're going to get to see you. But dude, or dudette, I'm sorry but you don't get to see your mom's beautiful face until your born. Which according to the doctor, should be around July 1. It'd be nice if you could cook until then. I love you" he places a kiss to my stomach. "And you" he places a kiss to my lips.

Katie walks in, "it's my turn to talk to my niece or nephew"

Katie walks over and puts her mouth next to my stomach. "Hi baby, it's me, aunt Katie. But you probably already know that."

Some might think that this whole situation is odd. But they've been doing this at least once a day. Maybe not talking a lot, but just telling the baby that they love it. It's always so cute.

"I just wanted to let you know that everyone loves you so much, especially me. I also really hope that you look like your mommy, because she is beautiful, and your dad, well, he's not"

Brennan gasps, "That's rude"

"But it's the truth," Katie says.

"Ayla" Brennan turns to me.

"Yeah, Ayla. Who do you agree with?" Katie asks.

"Really Katie?" I ask laughing slightly, "I am dating your brother, and willingly had sex with him."

"Your point?" Katie asks.

This conversation really isn't that serious, it's honestly more of a joke. Katie and Brennan literally do this all the time. They get into an argument and then ask me to chose sides, normally I don't, because I love both of them. But you know, I just have to choose sides this once.

"Of course I think Brennan is attractive, I think he's more than attractive. I think he's hot and gorgeous and sexy." I reply to Katie, she obviously lost the argument, but I got to rub some salt in the wound.

"Thank you," Brennan says as if it's the first time I've ever been on his side for anything. "And I think that you are, beautiful and gorgeous and, sexy" Brennan compliments me, mimicking what I said to him.

My face only gets slightly red, because he's complimenting me, but I also know that he's also trying to rub a little salt in the wound.

Brennan firmly plants his lips on mine and pulls away shortly after.

"Ew," Katie says, only because she's salty from losing the argument. I mean "argument".

Brennan gives me a devilish smile before leaning back in and kissing with more passion this time.

I get on my knees while still kissing him, and straddle his lap. I place my hands under the rim of his shirt and run my hands along his abs, I feel him shiver.

"I can't believe you guys" I hear Katie say, "Even if you guys want twins, I don't think it's possible to add another baby if there is already one in there."

I laugh slightly against Brennan's lips, before pulling away and placing my head on Brenna's chest.

Brennan whispers in my ear, "I wish we could finish what we started".

I smile to myself before climbing off of Brennan, as soon as I sit down, I see Brennan quickly grab a pillow and place it over the spot that I was just sitting.

Katie soon realizes what he's covering, "Y'all are nasty", she stands up, "I'm just going to go, as far away as possible, so you guys can finish what you started" Katie walks out of the room and shuts the door behind her. "Even though I'm a little mad at you guys right now, you're still my favorite couple" She yells from the other side.

"Thank you" I yell back.

I turn to Brennan who has now removed the pillow, "C'mon now, you heard her, finish what you started.".

I smile, I love him so much.

There is no one else I'd rather have a baby with.

***

I am currently sitting on mine and Brennan's bed, just looking at some essential baby stuff we need to start saving up for. It's still the same day that Brennan and Katie had their "argument" but like always, they're fine.

Brennan walks in the door and flops down on the bed, "We need the tell your parents about our little avocado." He says rubbing my stomach.

"Avocado?" I question.

"Yeah, I looked it up, and if our baby is measuring right, it is about the size of an avocado pit. But don't get me distracted, we have to tell your parents" He says.

"I know, but when?" I ask.

"How about we look when plane tickets are the cheapest?" Brennan questions.

",Okay" I reply.

"And whenever they are the cheapest, we will book the tickets, no matter how soon they are, deal?"

"Deal"

Brennan and I looked around for the cheapest plane tickets, and they are for tomorrow and two days after that. So I guess those are the days we are flying to and from my home town. Well not directly into my home town, because my home town is really small. But we are flying into Madison.

***

"Do you have everything you need?" Brennan asks me.

"Yes, and even if I don't we are going to my house, or I can just use something of yours."

"Okay, then I guess we're off," Katie says.

Katie is driving us to the airport because we don't want to pay to have our, I mean Brennan's, car parked at the airport. Brennan and I each only have a backpack because we are only going to be there for a couple days.

***

A/N I am really sorry about not uploading in a while, I just started a new job. I was also really frustrated about almost all of this story deleting. I'm sorry if I got any of the pregnancy stuff wrong, I've never been pregnant, I'm not entirely sure how everything is supposed to go.