whos room?

Im assuming PD-nim explained why we were back to the boys but I couldn't really tell. Luckily I packed a book that will help me learn Korean, I'll study it when the boys aren't around. I then layed on a unfamiliar bed that PD-nim told me to rest in.

I don't know how long I slept but it felt like I barley closed my eyes and then I woke up to a alarm. I was not very happy. I was about to shout at my brothers for setting an alarm on my phone, cause they did that a lot back at home, but I then realized I'm not at home.

I looked at my surrounding confused but then I remembered yesterday. 'Oh yeah I'm here and not home. I kinda miss my family. 'WAIT MY ALARM IS STILL PLAYING! SHIT!' I thought while turning off my alarm, luckily it was on low so it didn't wake up anyone else.

Which is a relief because my alarm is idol by BTS! If they found out that they are my alarm I would die! I looked at the time and it was 5 in the morning and I was confused. I didn't set the alarm but who did?

I then saw a sticky note next to my phone and the writing was in English luckily. It said 'I set an alarm on your phone so I can give you tour early and you can sneak out of the apartment easier.'
-PD-nim

That guy wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to pretend I was a guy. I put the clothes I wore yesterday in the washer and I took a shower. Once I finished with the shower the washer was done as well so I put it in the dryer.

I wrapped myself in a towel and just waited in the restroom for the dryer to finish. As soon as it did finish I ran and changed as quick as possible because I didn't feel comfortable being naked in house full of guys. I put my hair in a tight bun again, so I pretty much looked the same like I did yesterday.

I grabbed my phone, my wallet, and I threw away the sticky note before heading out the apartment. At the front of the apartment was the black van, I entered and we drove off.

The driver just stayed quiet and he looked sleepy so I didn't want to disturb him and try to talk. So I just kept my mouth shut the whole drive to Big Hit and, the only time when I spoke was when I thanked him for the ride before getting off.

I walked into the building and I saw the receptionist and she smiled at me. I smiled back before taking off my cap and the hood of the hoodie off my head. She looked surprised that I was a girl and she seemed in a daze. I sat on one of the seats there and texted PD-nim that I was here.

I just sat there and waited for PD-nim to come get me, i probably looked pretty suspicious. The receptionist stared at me and she started to gesture security towards me. They spoke to me firm and I didn't understand what they were saying, it was all so confusing!

They seemed mad that I didn't respond or get up so they grabbed my arm. They started to drag me out the door and I tried to pull back, they then stopped at a voice. I turned to see the voice belonged to PD-nim and he spoke in korean to them.

The moment they let me go I ran behind PD-nim petrified. PD-nim spoke to the men and the receptionist about me and they seemed shocked. Did he tell them about me being the 8th member of BTS?

PD-nim spoke to me in English "you should have no more problems with the staff! They will tell the other staff that your the new BTS member! But I told them to not tell BTS that your a girl! Now for the tour!" The tour took like 2 hours but once we finished it was 8:45.

"We're going to leave to our next stop for the tour today so only take 2 suitcases. The boys are already packed and so are you but you can change some things around in your suitcase." PD-nim informs me before we both get off and go into the apartment

He said during the tour that he said to try to keep away from the boys as much as possible. The moment I walked into the apartment I ran to the room I slept in, I noticed the 2 beds in the room. I then realized that I slept in one of the boys bed.

Now I feel bad! Did I take one of I their beds? Did that member have to sleep on the couch? But which member was it? And who was the other roommate?

Maybe I can guess by the surroundings? Well there's a big white shelf in the middle of the room blocking one bed from the other. On one side there was a round pink carpet and I saw a bunch of plushies some were Pokemon and some were Mario stuff.

The other side of the room was plain but still looked nice. It had a dark wood colored bed and same dark colored dresser. It seemed as if some mature lived on this side and the other side made it seem like a kid was living there.

I shook me head trying to stay focus on my priorities. I switched some clothes in my suitcases choosing what outfits I will be taking with me on tour. After a while I decided to take a break and I still wanted to figure out who's room there are.

I tried to match up personalities with each of the members and the room. I then had a hunch of who's room this is. My was hunch was....

(A/n) Who do you think are the two people who use this room! Please comment your guess on who it is! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love you all! bye!